💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

boiswifty

Hi y'all :hor: 

I'm a filipino swifty living in Norway :hor: I love ha ngl. My fave album is 1989. I've been stanning since WANEGBT 

My fave songs on 1989 are Welcome To Slay York, Style, Wildest Slay, Slay Romantics, Clean, AYHTDWSlay and much much more :hor: 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

I'm a filipino swifty living in Norway :hor: I love ha ngl. My fave album is 1989. I've been stanning since WANEGBT 

My fave songs on 1989 are Welcome To Slay York, Style, Wildest Slay, Slay Romantics, Clean, AYHTDWSlay and much much more :hor: 

@Redstreak @Pop @JeffSwift @Spock @Holy Ground Please give my friend a warm welcome to GGD. He's a big swifty and I think he'll make a nice addition. Thanks. :kisses:

Hey there! 

Welcome to GGD. I also started stanning Swift during the Red era. 

Always nice to have more Swifties around. Looking forward to getting to know you more

xx 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

JeffSwift

Hellooo! 

Welcome to club excellence here on GGD and pop music in general. My favorite album is 1989 as well (just like Taylor :) ). Have you heard her other albums though? They are all amazing in their own ways,, but as a pop music fanatic, 1989 is everything I could have wanted in an album from Taylor. Once again, welcome! 

Spock

Welcome :legend:

And people say Taylor is local! lmao just kidding. My fave album is Speak Now but 1989 slays everything. Sometimes it's kind of tough being a Taylor fan here, but you just have to clockT. As long as your fave is not I Wish You Would Not we'll get along just fine :sis:

:love:

who will love me when the night is over

JeffSwift

And people say Taylor is local! lmao just kidding. My fave album is Speak Now but 1989 slays everything. Sometimes it's kind of tough being a Taylor fan here, but you just have to clockT. As long as your fave is not I Wish You Would Not we'll get along just fine :sis:

Don't disrespect I Wish You Would (Not my favorite, but ya still excellent) 

boiswifty

Hey there! 

Welcome to GGD. I also started stanning Swift during the Red era. 

Always nice to have more Swifties around. Looking forward to getting to know you more

xx 

Why did I forget to follow Taylord's thread here in GGD? :giveup: I am not worthy. 

Hello guys. :hi5: 

Heeeeeyyy. Welcome new member! :awesome: 

boiswifty

Hellooo! 

Welcome to club excellence here on GGD and pop music in general. My favorite album is 1989 as well (just like Taylor :) ). Have you heard her other albums though? They are all amazing in their own ways,, but as a pop music fanatic, 1989 is everything I could have wanted in an album from Taylor. Once again, welcome! 

Hi :)

We have the same opinion on 1989! It's probably my favourite pop album ngl! :delete2:

Yes, I have heard all of her albums and many of her unreleased songs :delete2:  

Lemme rank my fave Taylor albums for ya:

Fearless

RED

Speak Now

Taylor Swift

I wanna know your rankings:delete2:

Thanks a lot :hor:

boiswifty

Oh she has been slaying the Norwegian itunes charts since she released 1989 ngl :hor: It's currently #4. Even RED has been going in and out of the top 10 :delete2: 

I love IWYW ngl :delete2: But my fave is Wildest Dreams :sis: 

JeffSwift

Honestly I would say my order goes in the opposite order of her releasing them.

So,

1989 > Red > Speak Now = Fearless > Taylor Swift 

Spock

We need to start #ShakeItOff movement on hater threads tbh.

Let's spam this gif :sis:

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

No but in all seriousness, I am sick and tired. Like, it's impossible to have a Taylor thread nowadays without those irritating and stupid walls of text full of bull**** from Strawberry Blonde and that imbecile Kat liking them. Tbh it started out pretty good but now it's full of negativity. I got so dragged in that Nicki tweets thread that it wasn't even funny. I'm not even going to bother in that Trap Queen thread or any other stupid draggings (except when they're incredibly ridiculous, like when that person said that she only tours in festival in Europe in that Taylor is LOCAL!!!!!1 thread :toofunny: ). I'm just going to sit back, wait for her to slay and snatch again with TS6 and quote some posts I bookmarked then

who will love me when the night is over

Let's spam this gif :sis:

ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

No but in all seriousness, I am sick and tired. Like, it's impossible to have a Taylor thread nowadays without those irritating and stupid walls of text full of bull**** from Strawberry Blonde and that imbecile Kat liking them. Tbh it started out pretty good but now it's full of negativity. I got so dragged in that Nicki tweets thread that it wasn't even funny. I'm not even going to bother in that Trap Queen thread or any other stupid draggings (except when they're incredibly ridiculous, like when that person said that she only tours in festival in Europe in that Taylor is LOCAL!!!!!1 thread :toofunny: ). I'm just going to sit back, wait for her to slay and snatch again with TS6 and quote some posts I bookmarked then

Can we blame them tho??? They're just full of jealously and hate and just pathetic too.

We just need to educateT them well. 

http://i.minus.com/ibvdLADhDxh0dc.gif

Archived