💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

YES I LOVED THE BRACELETS. ITS THE BEST IDEA EVER. Especially during You Are In Love omfg :legend: I was in an arena with 19,000 people, sold out! :) 

OMG YES! and during How You Get The Girl :giveup:I hope Gaga stops her artsy catwalks and gives us one like Taylor's.

The slayage :legend: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

OMG YES! and during How You Get The Girl :giveup:I hope Gaga stops her artsy catwalks and gives us one like Taylor's.

The slayage :legend: 

Right!? I also liked how Taylor had GA but she also had reserved seating. I can't stand GA so there's a little bit for everyone. She's so fair :giveup: AND CUTE AND SO NICE. I wanted to get picked backstage so badly. Her crew passed by me over 5 times with the bracelets but never gave me one ?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Spock

Right!? I also liked how Taylor had GA but she also had reserved seating. I can't stand GA so there's a little bit for everyone. She's so fair :giveup: AND CUTE AND SO NICE. I wanted to get picked backstage so badly. Her crew passed by me over 5 times with the bracelets but never gave me one ?

Well, little tween girls can't handle extreme queueing :sis: But yeah, it's really cool! I was at the B stage pit at my arena show and she was so close :giveup: 

The Lord is beautiful :pray:

URGH AND PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE MONSTER PIT. Getting picked for backstage is just the worst. and SO unfair. People who worked for hours on sings and costumes and **** and who have never met her (like me) never get picked but people with a half assed t shirt who have met her plenty of times get picked like two times. And it's gotten worse with Tumblr. Urgh, I hate it.

Teal Ambition

Well, little tween girls can't handle extreme queueing :sis: But yeah, it's really cool! I was at the B stage pit at my arena show and she was so close :giveup: 

The Lord is beautiful :pray:

URGH AND PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT THE MONSTER PIT. Getting picked for backstage is just the worst. and SO unfair. People who worked for hours on sings and costumes and **** and who have never met her (like me) never get picked but people with a half assed t shirt who have met her plenty of times get picked like two times. And it's gotten worse with Tumblr. Urgh, I hate it.

Wow I didn't know it was that bad ? I was on the A side, and yes she's gorgeous!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Spock

All these posts making me more excited for my 1989 World Tour date :giveup: 

SLAY, when is your show?

Spock

7 Nov, still very far away tho :wtf: 

:giveup:

ohhh so you're from Singapore? Cool!

but yeah, sit tight because the slayage is going to be real

• 2 weeks later...
Fame Romance

Begin Again is by far her best song, it's so poetic and beautiful :nick: It didn't have the same commercial performance as WANEGBT or IKYWT because it isn't as commercial as those songs, but shows her writing skills.

Fame Romance

I wonder why the hell did they have to change the beat to Love Story in the 1989 Tour? They replaced the original drum/guitar beat with a cheap electronic sound, the soft original beat is what makes it so flawless and delicate. I mean it doesn't even sound like the same song:

And this is a PROPER performance of the song in the Fearless Tour

Spock

I wonder why the hell did they have to change the beat to Love Story in the 1989 Tour? They replaced the original drum/guitar beat with a cheap electronic sound, the soft original beat is what makes it so flawless and delicate. I mean it doesn't even sound like the same song:

And this is a PROPER performance of the song in the Fearless Tour

She's been playing the synth pop Love Story version ever since the iHeartRadio music festival! She changed it so it fit the musical tone of the 1989 era and because she isn't country anymore.

I like it! It feels fresh and different

Creyk

Are there good quality videos of her singing the rock version of WANEGBT on youtube? I only saw snippets of it because the full videos keep getting removed....

Spock

Are there good quality videos of her singing the rock version of WANEGBT on youtube? I only saw snippets of it because the full videos keep getting removed....

I found this, but yeah it's super hard with those IFPI dumbasses taking everything down. Have you looked on Tumblr?

• 2 weeks later...
Spock

Has anybody downloaded the 1989 World Tour bootleg?

It's SO GOOD :giveup:

Archived