💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Haha I think we won't stop bumping it especially seeing that huge things are coming  :omgexcited:

You know what ? At first I was a bit disappointed with the fact that RED was more pop than country; I mean after Speak Now, that was a disappointment, but it grew on me and now I love Pop Taylor. She has very refreshing songs and let's not forget some masterpieces such as All Too Well and Treacherous ! 

All Too Well slays my entire being. If she doesn't give us the original 10 minute version in the future I will be crushed. I'm very excited at the fact that the next album will be all pop pretty much. Hopefully after that she'll do a very classic country album again or maybe a rock album :flutter: a boy can dream :flop:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Addy Ezzie

All Too Well slays my entire being. If she doesn't give us the original 10 minute version in the future I will be crushed. I'm very excited at the fact that the next album will be all pop pretty much. Hopefully after that she'll do a very classic country album again or maybe a rock album :flutter: a boy can dream :flop:

Yes !! :giveup:

PaperIz

Yes !! :giveup:

As much as I love pop taylor and pop in general, I would hate for her to give up country forever. Or not experiment at all. Actually I want everyone to do a rock album tbh Gaga, Britney, Katy, Miley, etc ha

Addy Ezzie

As much as I love pop taylor and pop in general, I would hate for her to give up country forever. Or not experiment at all. Actually I want everyone to do a rock album tbh Gaga, Britney, Katy, Miley, etc ha

Same. I fell in love with country Taylor ! 

Haha maybe there will be a "rock era" for every pop singer ! That would be great and it might also teach the GP that pop isn't the only type of music that exists  :roll:

PaperIz

Same. I fell in love with country Taylor ! 

Haha maybe there will be a "rock era" for every pop singer ! That would be great and it might also teach the GP that pop isn't the only type of music that exists  :roll:

I hope so haha! I mean Miley has always wanted to do a rock album so has Kesha and we know Gaga wants to. I guess we just have to wait for rock to become super popular again lol. I would love Taylor to do it because we know she can be angry and stuff but she just acts so cupcakey sometimes and it gets a bit boring. I hope she experiments a lot more on this next album, sonically and lyrically.

Addy Ezzie

I hope so haha! I mean Miley has always wanted to do a rock album so has Kesha and we know Gaga wants to. I guess we just have to wait for rock to become super popular again lol. I would love Taylor to do it because we know she can be angry and stuff but she just acts so cupcakey sometimes and it gets a bit boring. I hope she experiments a lot more on this next album, sonically and lyrically.

I agree with this !! But I think (and hope) that her next album won't only be about her relationships... I mean, she has only dated two people between RED and album 5 (the Kennedy guy - although it was just before the release of WANEGBT- and Harry Styles...). Maybe she has written songs about her fans, life on tour, her friendship with Ed, Meredith... :derpga:

angelatbh

I think (and hope) that her next album won't only be about her relationships... I mean, she has only dated two people between RED and album 5 (the Kennedy guy - although it was just before the release of WANEGBT- and Harry Styles...). Maybe she has written songs about her fans, life on tour, her friendship with Ed, Meredith... :derpga:

I need this.

PaperIz

I agree with this !! But I think (and hope) that her next album won't only be about her relationships... I mean, she has only dated two people between RED and album 5 (the Kennedy guy - although it was just before the release of WANEGBT- and Harry Styles...). Maybe she has written songs about her fans, life on tour, her friendship with Ed, Meredith... :derpga:

she could write about meredith and it would be amazing. She's such a talented writer lol

Spock

I need this.

A lesbian song about Karlie too :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

Redstreak

Are you all ready for Ms. Taylord to come back? :giveup:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Addy Ezzie

Second clue

BuZE1jeCIAAIHa-.jpg

Awwww little Olivia !! She's so cute ! :sara:

There are a lot of info in that pic. The "5" stands for Album 5, obviously. There's Olivia Benson, a camera, a drawing that says "To a beautiful friend in a beautiful home" and some books... I'm confused, it could literally be anything !!  Ugh Tay Tay, be more clear !! :crossed:

Edit: noooooo 5:00 is just the time... I'm so stupid sometimes :dies: Maybe it means we'll get a livechat/webcast on August 18th, 5pm !

Addy Ezzie

Jimmy Fallon posted this on Twitter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euNwwZvEZKc

Can't wait to see Natalie on EW!  :omgexcited:

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived