💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

taylor-swift-1989-cover.jpg

1989 is the now iconic and record breaking fifth studio album by country/pop crossover queen Taylor Swift.

Inspired by the bright colors, bold chances and rebellion of the late 80's, this is Taylor's first full pop album.

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

I like that not just her singles, but about 90% of the songs on her albums are really good

Can't wait for her next album

Sugarfall

I Knew You Were Trouble and We are never ever getting backtogether are my summer anthems :legend:

Here are the latest reported US sales of her albums, according to Billboard:

Studio Albums:
Fearless - 6.8M
Taylor Swift- 5.4M
Speak Now- 4.4M
Red- 4M

Others:
Holiday Collection (EP)- 1M

Speak Now: World Tour Live CD + DVD- 346k

Beautiful Eyes" (EP)- 316k

Total: 22.8M US album sales

And here are her top 10-selling digital songs to date:

Love Story - 5.7M
I Knew You Were Trouble- 4.9M
You Belong With Me- 4.4M
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- 3.8M
Our Song - 3.2M
Teardrops On My Guitar - 2.8M
Mean- 2.2M
Mine- 2.2M
22- 1.9M
White Horse - 1.8M

Here's the article. It's noteworthy that among all the major artists who came into the mainstream scene during the late 2000s, Taylor Swift is the only one who has able to sell more than 4 million copies each for all of her first 4 major studio albums in the US. And if I'm not mistaken, she's the first major contemporary artist to do this feat since Eminem. 

JeffSwift

Yay! The more Taylor Swift threads the better! Especially with the new album coming out <3 

• 2 weeks later...
Spock

She's going to perform at iHeart Radio Festival :party:

JeffSwift

She's going to perform at iHeart Radio Festival :party:

I wish I was going. But i'd rather go to Nashville for her next tour again. <3 

Chromatica

Taylor Swift is set to perform at the VMAs on the 24th of august, and then at the iheartradio music festival in September.

Are you excited for new music? :giveup:

Spock

She's going to the Teen Choice Awards on August 10th

Era 5 is here :giveup:

Addy Ezzie

Sorry for bumping this thread but I'm so happy we're getting new songs very soon ! 

She keeps saying that this album will be very different, that it'll be a new sound... I don't know what she means by that, but I kinda wish we'll get some country songs, even though I highly doubt we will. 

Spock

Sorry for bumping this thread but I'm so happy we're getting new songs very soon ! 

She keeps saying that this album will be very different, that it'll be a new sound... I don't know what she means by that, but I kinda wish we'll get some country songs, even though I highly doubt we will. 

Noooo bump it!!

Seeing as it was mostly produced by Max Martin, I think it will mostly be pop. I have mixed feelings about that too but at least they'll have good lyrics? lmao I don't know..

Addy Ezzie

Noooo bump it!!

Seeing as it was mostly produced by Max Martin, I think it will mostly be pop. I have mixed feelings about that too but at least they'll have good lyrics? lmao I don't know..

Haha I think we won't stop bumping it especially seeing that huge things are coming  :omgexcited:

You know what ? At first I was a bit disappointed with the fact that RED was more pop than country; I mean after Speak Now, that was a disappointment, but it grew on me and now I love Pop Taylor. She has very refreshing songs and let's not forget some masterpieces such as All Too Well and Treacherous ! 

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived