💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Addy Ezzie

Promo week starts tonight y'all :giveup:

I can't :giveup: It's so exciting !! So many things coming our way  :excited2:  :excited2:

I can't wait to see what the album cover will look like, what the first single will sound like... I'm just so happy we'll get news !!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

I can't :giveup: It's so exciting !! So many things coming our way  :excited2:  :excited2:

I can't wait to see what the album cover will look like, what the first single will sound like... I'm just so happy we'll get news !!

Grrr me neither! Maybe single cover will be that background promo pic of her on the boat, just like the Red countdown??

Anyways, next week I'm going the make the op prettier lmao. And we have to promo this thread :emma:

who will love me when the night is over

Addy Ezzie

Grrr me neither! Maybe single cover will be that background promo pic of her on the boat, just like the Red countdown??

Anyways, next week I'm going the make the op prettier lmao. And we have to promo this thread :emma:

The pic of her on the boat is beautiful :flutter:

Oh and don't worry, I'm gonna help promote the thread. I have requested a Taylor set and I'll put the link in my sig  :P Tay Tay needs that promo !

Redstreak

Lead single is titled Shake it Off. Very pop, prominent horn sound, not a love song.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Spock

Lead single is titled Shake it Off. Very pop, prominent horn sound, not a love song.

You beat me to it!

I really can't wait, I'm totally here for pop Taylor.

But what's up with that 90min live stream though? I hope she talks about the tour :giveup:

Edit:

OMG :lmao:

tumblr_na9u8c8lDL1qb86xno1_500.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

Levine

Shake It Off? Is it true?

So on 18th we'll the official video (and the song, of course) and the album cover? OMFG

Basically is what Gaga wanted to do with Applause, right? Single and video in the same day, so it's not impossibile. 

Levine

Wait, mess at the "prominent horn" on the song -.- I'm not here for another Talk Dirty/Problem 

Addy Ezzie

I just want to wait until Taylor announces anything. There are tons of rumors but no confirmation from her. Scott tweeted a few days ago that it needs to come from Taylor herself to be confirmed.

Still, I'm excited af !  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:

By the way, here's Taylor on The Tonight Show if you haven't watched it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD1IPtYqpXg&index=1&list=UU8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOwVOJpcZ1A&index=2&list=UU8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g

She said "Multiple annoucements"...  :excited2:  :excited2:

And the EW! segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JltEXpbGM8s&index=3&list=UU8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g

• Haroon locked and unlocked this topic

Archived