Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Well, that's true :green: but I tried reviving the thread with that flawless Left Shark gif a while back and no one budged expect 1989. I even tagged their asses in the post :flop: 

I'm down for the revival of the thread though, ha resurrection 2.0

You mean this one?

@Redstreak

@JeffSwift

@Pop

@1989

@Whispering

Click on that follow button fam

giphy.gif

I was wondering what this post was about. :air:

We NEED a space for Taylor fans to talk about her without the haters interfering tho. Where else am I supposed to talk about how "Style" slays me whenever I catch it on the radio? What do I need to do to get everyone back here? :ohno:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

Anyways, I caught "Wildest Dreams" on the radio, and I SCREAMED. That was one of the first songs on 1989 to catch my ear. It's nice to see that song all grown up now. :cryga:

Riot Poof

We are on hiatus.

Until when, fam?

I was wondering what this post was about. :air:

We NEED a space for Taylor fans to talk about her without the haters interfering tho. Where else am I supposed to talk about how "Style" slays me whenever I catch it on the radio? What do I need to do to get everyone back here? :ohno:

It was about moving them :Jase:

Style :giveup: Truly the injustice of the decade that brings true meaning to the #justicefor...

I mean, Bad Blood is already at 4x platinum and Style is at 2x :giveup:  It's like she wanted it to fail. The sheer sabotage :giveup: That video (which I like but does not fit the song), no promo, no performances :giveup:

#justiceforstyle

And the Wildest Dreams radio remix that was uploaded to dropbox by a certain radio station is still slaying me

who will love me when the night is over

Bleachella

We won't run out of space :green:

We're the coalition against pressed KatyCats(abc123) and members who have strawberry blonde hair :green:

I want in on that PM :green: 

Until New Romantics is released. :green: 

So either in November or February? :green:

Riot Poof

It was about moving them :Jase:

Style :giveup: Truly the injustice of the decade that brings true meaning to the #justicefor...

I mean, Bad Blood is already at 4x platinum and Style is at 2x :giveup:  It's like she wanted it to fail. The sheer sabotage :giveup: That video (which I like but does not fit the song), no promo, no performances :giveup:

#justiceforstyle

And the Wildest Dreams radio remix that was uploaded to dropbox by a certain radio station is still slaying me

"Style" still did well considering its circumstances. I wish it was another #1 for her tho. I absolutely love it. At least American radio still plays it. It's probably the song I heard the most on the radio ever since I started paying attention to the car radio during car rides. :pray:

No promo? Was she busy rehearsing for her tour?

I actually love the video. :giveup: I guess I'm in the minority. I've heard plenty of people be like "wtf" at it. But it honestly doesn't have the imagery I associated with "Style." When I listen to "Style," I imagine that I'm driving on the highway at night. Taylor could've been dancing in a city at night all by herself with the city lights illuminating her. idk.

Did you read about the theory that the "Style" video is Illuminati propaganda about the effects of mind control or whatever?

I love the remix of "Wildest Dreams." I feel like it's an improvement on the album version.

Riot Poof

C'mon, Swifties. Let's make this thread as active as the bases for Azealia and Lana. :giveup:

Be careful with what you say because certain members check the thread. I just got a WP (that I shall wear with pride, whoever reported me, even if I know exactly who you are)

I for one think people should stop worrying about what Taylor Swift is doing and worry about turning their math homework in on time. 

I for one think people should stop worrying about what Taylor Swift is doing and worry about turning their math homework in on time. 

:air:

They are going to get you, run

XsSWPzK.gif

Archived