Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Taylor Swift

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Such a spectacular era :applause: 

Shake It Off shouldn't take too long to reach 1 billion views either. 

It really is an incredible time to be her fan :flutter: 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

people were fuming when dark horse reached 1 billion

my thread even got reported and it was moved in the katy base thread

why isnt this in the taylor thread? @Haroon

Haroon

people were fuming when dark horse reached 1 billion

my thread even got reported and it was moved in the katy base thread

why isnt this in the taylor thread? @Haroon

Oh I don't remember that, I don't think I did it :confused: Yup sure, merging this into there now :yes: 

Yanko

Oh I don't remember that, I don't think I did it :confused: Yup sure, merging this into there now :yes: 

thank you

m7DN6as.gif

Computer

I have not heard the album version but after reading this it sounds good.

I bought the single version because that's what I like and what I heard in the video.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Spock

Neither :hunty: 

no but tbh I Iike the radio edit and live version with the album vocals over the remix instrumental, with no Kendrick. She was reduced to a hook girl on her own song :wtf: 

Battle 4 Ur Life

well I don't know...I haven't had a chance to listen to the album version since it doesn't stream any f* where and I didn't buy 1989...

I guess the single version is better otherwise they wouldn't have to change it...:usrs:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Haroon

Hey T-Swizzlers :awesome: 

I had a quick favour to ask for if that's alright; do any of you have that gif of Taylor peeping through a window? :toofunny: 

edit: Wait it's okay, I found it LOL :lmao: 

vP8bhj9.jpg

well I don't know...I haven't had a chance to listen to the album version since it doesn't stream any f* where and I didn't buy 1989...

I guess the single version is better otherwise they wouldn't have to change it...:usrs:

Apple Music :usrs: 

Teal Ambition

I'm seeing her live tonight :giveup: I AM NOT READY

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

I went to her concert last night and wow, I don't even have words to describe how amazing it was. Everything from vocals to the props was on point. Her stage is just out of this world. No matter where you sit in the arena you could see her perfectly. Luckily I was very close ? I gotta say I'm officially a Taylor stan now. She blew me away. I didn't have doubts but I never expected it to be this good. This is how close I was ?

CJSTw08UkAA38ho.jpg

Spock

I went to her concert last night and wow, I don't even have words to describe how amazing it was. Everything from vocals to the props was on point. Her stage is just out of this world. No matter where you sit in the arena you could see her perfectly. Luckily I was very close ? I gotta say I'm officially a Taylor stan now. She blew me away. I didn't have doubts but I never expected it to be this good. This is how close I was ?

CJSTw08UkAA38ho.jpg

YAASSSSSSSS the show is SO GOOD. Did you like the bracelets? Where you at an arena or a stadium?

Teal Ambition

YAASSSSSSSS the show is SO GOOD. Did you like the bracelets? Where you at an arena or a stadium?

YES I LOVED THE BRACELETS. ITS THE BEST IDEA EVER. Especially during You Are In Love omfg :legend: I was in an arena with 19,000 people, sold out! :) 

Archived