Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Congrats to Taylor! 

She's gonna clean up at all the award shows in the next year. :yes:

AyaKara

Please do not disrespect an artist's work or accomplishments just because you don't like their music. Thank you!

Bleachella

Why are you here if you're gonna defend Taylor by bashing Gaga?

Well Bad Romance's impact > Empty Space

I'm not bashing Gaga, I genuinely thought it had like 800k views.  It surprised me that it had like 650k.. I even said in my first post that BR was hopefully going to pass it soon. :rip:

So actually take a seat :proud:

Bradley

I'm not bashing Gaga, I genuinely thought it had like 800k views.  It surprised me that it had like 650k.. I even said in my first post that BR was hopefully going to pass it soon. :rip:

So actually take a seat :proud:

Actually 650k = 650,000

650m = 650,000,000

it's a huge difference

I thought you minimized the actual number to support your sarcasm, turns out you weren't even being sarcastic. :emma:

Bleachella

Actually 650k = 650,000

650m = 650,000,000

it's a huge difference

I thought you minimized the actual number to support your sarcasm, turns out you weren't even being sarcastic. :emma:

Ohh gjsjjhj :rip:

I guess we were both wrong, so let's leave ir at that :Jase:

Michael Woodson

I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan, But I love her Bad Blood song. It's very catchy. The beat is cool. I like both the album version and the single version featuring Kendrick Lamar...So my question to you is which is better in your opinion??.... I personally like the album version more. I'm a big Kendrick fan, but his rapping in the single version ruins the song a little bit for me. 

Sia Daily

I prefer the album version but the single version does have a more epic feel to it.

I hate how things have to be created for wider appeal, it's not like Taylor ever had a problem shifting records is it lol

Archived