💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fairytale Themed Album

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Ever since GaGa talked about ARTPOP being "disney princess high" I've been hoping she explore that theme musically, she did it aesthetically already so it might seem 'reductive' to do it again - you know when she would wear outfits like princesses and a tiara, etc. I feel that whole aesthetic needed music to go with it, like an album inspired by that should have been released at that time. Maybe an album called ONCE UPON A TIME. The album can begin with the song ONCE UPON A TIME and have songs that feature stories inspired by fairytales or the whole album could tell a story and could end with a song HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Songs and looks inspired by Esmeralda, Jasmine, Ariel, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Red Riding Hood, The Seven Dwarfs, etc. Something like that. Would you be here for the fairytale princess theme again?

:monsterpaw:

Andy McQueen

I'm obsessed with fairy tales, myths and folk tales and fantasy and Disney pop culture and like watching the show "Once Upon A Time", but with such common themes like this, I think there's also the danger that it might seem cheesy tbh. :P

The Child

I'm obsessed with fairy tales, myths and folk tales and fantasy and Disney pop culture and like watching the show "Once Upon A Time", but with such common themes like this, I think there's also the danger that it might seem cheesy tbh. :P

​Who cares about cheesy ? Gaga is sometimes cheesy, it doesn't hurt anyone.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Andy McQueen

​Who cares about cheesy ? Gaga is sometimes cheesy, it doesn't hurt anyone.

​True. :yes: 

ARTPOPchamp

No thats really corny and gay.

​But everyone loved GaGa when she was so pro-gay before.

gagzus

if she resurrected the supreme good sis princess high i'd be here for it better get back to dem 15 joints a day sis :usrs: 

ARTPOPchamp

if she resurrected the supreme good sis princess high i'd be here for it better get back to dem 15 joints a day sis :usrs: 

​GaGa was more into alcohol during the writing process of THE FAME and THE FAME MONSTER, I think drunkyGa is more creative than potGa.

ARTPOPchamp

I don't mean fairytales done in a childish way, but rather like Once Upon a Time (the tv show), Into The Woods, etc. Not GaGa sitting there with a fairytale book like Mother Goose.

Archived