Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna's Rebel Heart predicted to sell 115-125k

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Daenerys

I came here to compliment her Madgesty on getting a 6 figure sale 30+ years into her career and to say I hope Gaga can do the same butttt.... looks like I came into a bloodbath

YhHnO1D.gif

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna is giving us some epic chart battle. She has about 50/50 chance of being #1 in both US and UK.

In Britain, Madonna's 12.7k lead over Sam Smith after Tuesday has been reduced to 7k after Thursday. With Sam having Comic Relief promo last night and Mother's Day sales, it's about 50/50 whether Madge can hang on. (Unlike in US, Mother's Day there has a history of boosting sales for Mom-appropriate albums.)

Epione

​Wow my mother used to do that before Madonna became famous..Did Madonna copy her? :rip: Just stop lol

:air:

britneybritney4

I finally got mine. It was the last one in the store :applause: 2n9j5le.jpg  shes gonna be fine

​You just proved a major point right here. The b---h can still sell albums like its 1995 :applause:

Married the Night

she did invent the high ponytail tho. Katy used it for her Super Bowl performance too. 

​I hope you are joking. 

darkwolf

​You just proved a major point right here. The b---h can still sell albums like its 1995 :applause:

​But I've heard that her album is hugely undershipped, especially the deluxe and super deluxe :giveup:

what fan would only want the standard edition?

cookiemonster

​But I've heard that her album is hugely undershipped, especially the deluxe and super deluxe :giveup:

what fan would only want the standard edition?

standard was all they had left. I wanted the deluxe with the wires. I also went to Walmart and they weren't selling them there at all. 

AM98GJ

I already plan out what to do for album sales ( only for Gaga), I buy the standard edition twice ( one for listening and then another to keep in the packaging) this means she still gets a healthy opening week, then I buy the deluxe on iTunes so that I get everything 

Just A Holy Fool

I am not going to say anything super catty, but that is lower than I expected. To not even getting #1 potentially is kind of tragic. Stan war notwithstanding. 

cookiemonster

I am not going to say anything super catty, but that is lower than I expected. To not even getting #1 potentially is kind of tragic. Stan war notwithstanding. 

not really when the full album leaked 3 months ago. everyone that wants to hear it has already heard it.

AgusPop

Empire vs Rebel Heart

Amazon CD:

#1 Empire

#6 Rebel Heart

Amazon MP3:

#1 Empire

#2 Rebel Heart

ITunes:

#1 Empire

#7 Rebel Heart

:gum: