💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Azealia Banks - Wallace Premiere

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Juanjo

So, that's all? Good idea, but I was expecting something else, specially for such an awesome song. Oh, well, hopefully the actual video will be available on youtube, soon.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

Too laggy....I'm waiting for someone to upload the video on youtube

hop on that **** like a maniac

Cody Draco

I'm not even interested in it tbh. I wish she just filmed a normal video and put it on youtube.

Desperado

I'm not even interested in it tbh. I wish she just filmed a normal video and put it on youtube.

​why so ungrateful tbh, she did it for the fans especially, since she wanted us to have some fun and something different. 

For the ones who can't get it to work or who have lag issues....

- Close EVERYTHING except the one tab/window you're watching the video in (your pc or connection prob can't handle it all).

- Don't press "Play" as soon as you go to the link. Let it sort of 'load' (buffer)......you can't see it, but it's doing it.

- It's on a continuous loop. If it starts stalling/lagging, just let it be. Mute it if you have to. Once it starts over, it will be in sync and shouldn't stall. Third replay would probably work best.

- F11 for full screen tho.....

- If you have no webcam, you can still use your mouse to move her around a bit...or just leave the pointer somewhere off screen if you just wanna 'see'....

- and like someone said, the background visuals >>>    they add a cool trippy-ness to it...a lil hypnotizing. But anyway, hope some of the tips help.

​thank you! 

Raikou

This is SO boring and it's my favourite song on the album.

She's been talking so much about spiritual ancestry and ancient African power on twitter, could that amazing discussion not have translated into something for this tribal masterpiece of a song?

NO ROTTWEILER HEAD GUY? WHAT THE HELL? cries

Hexxx

This is SO boring and it's my favourite song on the album.

She's been talking so much about spiritual ancestry and ancient African power on twitter, could that amazing discussion not have translated into something for this tribal masterpiece of a song?

NO ROTTWEILER HEAD GUY? WHAT THE HELL? cries

Lol I'm glad I didn't see that guy. The fan video is pretty good 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Battle 4 Ur Life

I still can't watch it. It's just too damn laggy! This sort of "thing" is only cool when it actually works. why didn't they test it prior to release?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

if u're underwhelmed or not impressed, etc...   

it's more of a promo vid than one for a song getting single treatment...  also a prototype of sorts, on google's end. they're basically showcasing the possibilities of their tech thru azealia n her music.  sorta like FKA twigs #throughglass video. i understand the feeling of wanting it to be more dynamic/visually striking tho.

ARTPOPisaChoice

While I personally didn't enjoy the concept, this is a genius move. Positive media attention for Azealia's art is almost unheard of.

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Archived