💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would Gaga ever let fans tour her archive? Would you pay her?

Jed

Would it happen?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Would Gaga ever open her archive to the fans/public?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Like the huge warehouse she talks about that has all the outfits she's ever worn... Would you pay for an extensive tour as well as the cost of getting to wherever it is and back? I definitely would at some point in my life, not right away.

I wonder if Gaga would ever be so kind as to let fans really look through all the hundreds of outfits she has worn. She definitely would for a make a wish foundation child, I bet.

Harry

Maybe if she continues to be successful for decades there will be exhibitions etc where you can see her outfits. I recently went to the Elvis exhibition in London and it was so cool to see so many items that belonged to him and some of the clothes he wore.

I'd go out on a limb to say she's one of the, if not the, biggest music star ever to be so renowned for her outfits, so it would make sense. I'd go.

I think there will be exhibitions in the future. Klaus Biesenbach will probably do with her what he is doing with Bjork now at the MoMA. I would totally love to go, her looks are so remembered, it would be like showing historical pieces.

But as for the warehouse, I think is a place waay less glamorous than what gaga paints it to be. Like how come no one has found it? I think is a normal dusty dark warehouse with dresses vacuum-packed inside of big wooden cages lol, dont know why but I have this feeling

Hello, it's me

ByeBye49

I think there will be exhibitions in the future. Klaus Biesenbach will probably do with her what he is doing with Bjork now at the MoMA. I would totally love to go, her looks are so remembered, it would be like showing historical pieces.

But as for the warehouse, I think is a place waay less glamorous than what gaga paints it to be. Like how come no one has found it? I think is a normal dusty dark warehouse with dresses vacuum-packed inside of big wooden cages lol, dont know why but I have this feeling

​Nooo, you ruined my fantasy. :nooo:  

Nicole

Mmm, I would rather a nice exhibition. Archives aren't the nicest of places lol I doubt it'd be shimmering lights and every outfit on a mannequin lol

Archived