💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP Gaga's greatest song?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

XoXoJoanneGaga

It didn't necessarily change, but it lost that "mystical" and organic  vibe that the Swinefest version  had. Also, her vocals are  more polished and less dramatic on the studio version. 

​Yep I agree with that. The performance totally hypnotized me when I first watched it and the album version has never done that for me, there was some sort of energy that was lost in translation with the way they produced it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Not when the Aura demo is allover YouTube :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Jesse Pinkman

​Yep I agree with that. The performance totally hypnotized me when I first watched it and the album version has never done that for me, there was some sort of energy that was lost in translation with the way they produced it.

Totally. The studio version is way too polished and perfected. I honestly wish she would've went in the studio and recorded it with as little effects as possible, like Swinefest. But thank god we have the original version to bop to. :yes: 

It's science, bitch

I'd like it better without, ironically, the title, which feels awkwardly inserted. But even then... no. I do like it, though.

Better Day

Yes. In my opinion.

It is the best song in her discography and of all time in my opinion

Together You And I!

Emvee

I REALLY wish she wouldn't dived into that sound further with the album. It would've been more sonically cohesive and probably would've garnered a lot of critical acclaim as a departure from her previous albums. 

Instead ARTPOP is just an magical oddball within an album that struggles with itself.

Archived