music news

Iggy's tour postponed, Nick and Tinashe drop out

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Tinashe can announce her own tour in theaters which she'll sell out 

​praying she does this. Tinashe is incredible live.

I think Nick and Tinashe will tour together.

StrawberryBlond

At this point, they'd be as well just cancelling the tour and reposting new dates at small music halls. Even 6 months from now, I still don't see her selling out these dates. I really was surprised when it was an arena tour as she has nowhere near that kind of selling power. Not many rappers do, unless you're Jay Z or Kanye. Yes, she did do a smaller tour first, but artists like her can't just go from that to arenas in one swift move, especially if it's supporting the same album. Most of the people who bought Fancy and Black Widow likely didn't buy the entire album, or it would be platinum by now. To think she could do an arena tour based on the success of just those 2 singles was really shortsighted of her team. This is what happens when you believe your own hype. To think a newcomer could do arenas when the touring market is in the pits and even big artists like Madonna have had to downsize from stadiums to arenas...

Girl just can't catch a break. At this rate, she's going to be lucky if her next album sells 300k.

TimisaMonster

she really needs to reinvent herself for the next album and deliver good music or she'll fade 

This...she seems more of a mix between Justin Biber and Nicki Minaj.... :awkney:

People jumping ship on the tour cuz there's no promo and probably low sales...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bloody

It all started with those tweets, then the poor sales of reclassified, the scrap of beg for it and now the flop of trouble. We all saw this coming. :neyday:

Not sure what will happen with her next. :shrug:Or she'll work her ass to reinvent herself and top TNC or she'll fade away...

RAMROD

Oh 

abc_gma_evil_laugh_111118_wblog.jpg

That diplomatic excuse tho

So cliche.

GIF-Remember-when-they-told-us-to-not-sp

Could have "rap it this way, "First thing first my sales tanked!"

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GypsyPrince

She should just release that s-x tape with Nick Young and she'll be back on top. 

LoveandMagic

Well, this sucks for everyone involved, including the fans. With all the missteps going on in her career lately, it sounds like she may have a bad team or management problems. I don't get the bad stigma of a small tour. They are more intimate. Lots of hot new artists go small and work their way up. It was unrealistic to expect to sell THAT many tickets, I think, judging from album sales alone.

And I am not trying to pick on Iggy. She's a relatively new artists and this was her first tour. She is inexperienced. She needs a good team around her to help her make the right decisions, not just for her tour but for promo and music releases. She should be doing better than this.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived