Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iggy's tour postponed, Nick and Tinashe drop out

Spock

Featured Posts

The tour is now going to support her second album.

I'm so disappointed. I was so looking forward to this :( I got tickets to two shows. My Philadelphia show got postponed but Baltimore show got completely canceled. I figured the ticket sales were poor for Baltimore. I'm so disappointed in the mess that she has herself in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

The tour is now going to support her second album.

I'm so disappointed. I was so looking forward to this :( I got tickets to two shows. My Philadelphia show got postponed but Baltimore show got completely canceled. I figured the ticket sales were poor for Baltimore. I'm so disappointed in the mess that she has herself in.

Hold the phone, are you from Philly as wel? :udidnt: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hold the phone, are you from Philly as wel? :udidnt: 

​1 hour, 57 minutes away to be exact :hehe: Are you going to Ariana Thursday?!?!?!

On the positive side about all of this I spent $500 on my meet and greet with Iggy and I'm excited to get that $500 back because I was questioning it since I bought it :hehe:

Paper Planes

I do love her, but I knew she wouldn't be able to fill entire arenas yet. If she can drop a second album and wow people again before these new dates, she could possibly do it.

delete it fat

Prismatic

​1 hour, 57 minutes away to be exact :hehe: Are you going to Ariana Thursday?!?!?!

On the positive side about all of this I spent $500 on my meet and greet with Iggy and I'm excited to get that $500 back because I was questioning it since I bought it :hehe:

​I'm not in Philly right now sadly and I don't like Arianna enough to go see her, sorry not sorry :giggle: I'm saving up for Madonna :emo: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Vernier

The real joke here is her and her team thinking she was big enough to tour arenas :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

​I'm not in Philly right now sadly and I don't like Arianna enough to go see her, sorry not sorry :giggle: I'm saving up for Madonna :emo: 

​Darn it! I'm going alone and trying to sneak into the meet and greet and I wanted someone to sneak in with me :hehe:

Nice, Madonna is to expensive or I would be going!

Side note: If Miley struggled to sell out arenas last year and she ruled 2013, it makes total sense for Iggy to be struggling.

Psychedelic

Poor ha... she is already having her Blackout/ARTPOP/Bionic era and she had barely started her career. It's sad, I like some of her songs!

Desperado

this is a sad mess tbh, an arena tour for a newcomer is not ok, her team is stupid as **** because like 3 weeks ago the tickets werent even at 25% 

Valextra

Sorry for her but it's true that an Arena tour was too much premature for her at this point of her career, they should have chose small venues for a start and continuing the promo of the album in a proper way without waste a good occasion like they did with 'Beg for It'. 

Vernier

Awww poor Tinashe, this could have been good exposure for her :noparty:

I'm getting my $170 back yaas.

Hoping Nick does a small solo tour.

​That much? :what:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

gagaisitalian

Awww poor Tinashe, this could have been good exposure for her :noparty:

​That much? :what:

Yes. :air:

But Nick is one of my all time faves so I wanted the best seats I could get and they were like $70 each plus fees. I also bought my friends.

Archived