celeb

Howard Stern to interview Madonna this Wednesday

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJH219

Just finished listening! Such an amazing interview.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

blacklistedd

I love Howard's show. I always feel like he gets people to be so candid and honest. Definitely the most engaging Madonna interview i've ever heard.

Highway10

She said that she will start to shoot Ghosttown video next week. :legend: 

Ghosttown is the perfect choice for second single and I hope the music video will slay too :legend:do you think it will do well on charts? 

KaanBTW

Ghosttown is the perfect choice for second single and I hope the music video will slay too :legend:do you think it will do well on charts? 

​I think it won't chart well because radio is not supporting Madonna. But I hope it does cause Ghosttown is one of my favorites too. 

Highway10

​I think it won't chart well because radio is not supporting Madonna. But I hope it does cause Ghosttown is one of my favorites too. 

​yeah its my favorite too it's radio friendly and i think the general public will sing along to the 'ahh ahh' parts :heart: 

Andy McQueen

I love Howard's show. I always feel like he gets people to be so candid and honest. Definitely the most engaging Madonna interview i've ever heard.

​Agree!

Vernier

Finished listening. Amazing interview :legend: Though, I was not here for Howard constantly trying to make RH seem like her best work since ROL, just no :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Finished listening. Amazing interview :legend: Though, I was not here for Howard constantly trying to make RH seem like her best work since ROL, just no :smh:

​I pretty much agree with him so I suppose each to its own. :)

Vernier

​I pretty much agree with him so I suppose each to its own. :)

​True, a matter of opinions I guess. Surprised anyone thinks RH is actually a better album than COADF and American Life tho :ohwell:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

blacklistedd

​True, a matter of opinions I guess. Surprised anyone thinks RH is actually a better album than COADF and American Life tho :ohwell:

​Its not better than Confessions, not even close. But it is better than American Life in certain aspects imo. Its just more likeable. I kind of hate American Life, but what it does have over Rebel Heart is a strong aesthetic.

Archived