Sam Strike has maybe been cast as the new Spider Man

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps

I read Sam Smith too :laughga:

​me too.....I thought of something really horrible.... something along the lines of Spiderpig :air: :awkney::smh: 

Spock

Spoiler: Uncle Ben dies.

​They are going to skip his origin

who will love me when the night is over

heavymlover

​They are going to skip his origin

​Really? I'm glad. The second time was too much already.

I can't see this actor as Spiderman, but then again, I didn't like Andrew either. We'll see.

MaybeKermit

What? Why would they ALREADY make a ****ing spiderman movie?

Like dafuq? Just stop Hollywood, gimme sth new :awkney:

Spock

What? Why would they ALREADY make a ****ing spiderman movie?

Like dafuq? Just stop Hollywood, gimme sth new :awkney:

​They are not ALREADY making it, it's going to come out in 2017, the same year there would have been an Andrew Garfield SM movie or spin off.
And it's not the same thing because they are now implementing him in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, something they couldn't do before

Haroon

Why did they get a new actor for it when Andrew Garfield had just begun a few short years back? :confused: I thought Andrew was great in the role :noparty: 

Spock

Why did they get a new actor for it when Andrew Garfield had just begun a few short years back? :confused: I thought Andrew was great in the role :noparty: 

​Because it would be weird for the continuity. Keeping Andrew means that the Amazing Spider-Man movies would be considered in the cannon when (thank god) they are not anymore. (Also, like how do you explain two movies covering a long span of time with no connections or mentions to the Avengers, and vice-versa). So there's that or the alternative would be to keep Andrew and start over again, having him interact with new actors and forgetting the other movies' events which would be :duck:
Marvel wants to start over again (with no origin story), with a really young guy and have Peter in high school for a while. They want someone who looks younger than Andrew did when he started TASM

Vernier

Wait, omg. It's the gay one from EastEnders :lmao::udidnt:

Wonder if this is why he left the show :emma: Very surprising. With Ben Hardy getting a role in Xmen and now this, looks like Eastenders is boosting careers :giggle:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Haroon

​Because it would be weird for the continuity. Keeping Andrew means that the Amazing Spider-Man movies would be considered in the cannon when (thank god) they are not anymore. (Also, like how do you explain two movies covering a long span of time with no connections or mentions to the Avengers, and vice-versa). So there's that or the alternative would be to keep Andrew and start over again, having him interact with new actors and forgetting the other movies' events which would be :duck:
Marvel wants to start over again (with no origin story), with a really young guy and have Peter in high school for a while. They want someone who looks younger than Andrew did when he started TASM

​Ooooooooh this makes much more sense! Thanks for that, I needed some heavy schooling :laughga: 

Probglum

Not at me reading Sam Smith and literally bursting out into laughter. :smh: 

THIIISSSSSS :lmao:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Spock

​Ooooooooh this makes much more sense! Thanks for that, I needed some heavy schooling :laughga: 

​Haha I wasn't schooling you, just passing down info :flirt:

bionic

nope nope nope nope stop nope not good stop

​mte... with Peter Beale and now this guy being cast in major films, Hollywood execs must be big Eastenders fans

buy bionic

Archived