šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you imagine Gaga's next POP single?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

If she "reinvents" herself and drops something like Forty-five Seconds I'll be pissed

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹Gaga would never make something like thisĀ :air:Ā I am sure her next album will be more mature but not with a boring style like FFS

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DriverMonster

ARTPOP may not have been a good era but she was going thru a lot of hard times. She's all good now so the next album will be great. For the record, I thought Applause was amazing and a great first single. I also think she shouldn't go up against Katy next time. Let them both have their own time in the spotlight.Ā 

Miley

I have no more doubts with Gaga...when we still had BTW and were waiting for ARTPOP. I was wondering how she was gonna top Judas, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, etc...

then she had to leak the slayage of her career...AuraĀ 

Every album has topped its former. If not as a whole then on a song... :giveup:Ā LG5 is gonna slay

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹the liesĀ :eww:

XoXoJoanneGaga

MANiCURE sounds like any pop rock song released by Pink or Kelly Clarkson, I could even see Gwen Stefani releasing this track, Gypsy is a power balled, and yes like I said in the same vain as what she has released before, glad u agree. Is the instrumental of Applause really any differnt from her previous songs? Like can't u seriously see this track being on any of gagas previous albums? Yh as I said she experiments with single tracks resulting in diverse albums, but what I'm saying is I want a whol album delving into a new genre, I want her to step out of her comfort zone, like how Madonna stepped out of her comfort zone and released albums like a Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, Music, American Life etc

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹Yea I mean, you'd have to have a pretty limited musical frame-of-reference to think the album was a big departure from her previous work. Not that it was an exact recreation of her previous songs or anything, but some are incredibly similar, and overall it's exactly what people expected from a Gaga pop album in 2012/2013. I cringe when people say they were blown away by itĀ :rip:Ā I think the next album will be a legit departure in her discography, something that'll surprise people and get them interested in her again.

I want a cocktail of

bad romance + aura + bloody maryĀ 

giphy.gif

or

paparazzi + ARTPOP + venus

Pain of fame1

Something like TEOG :giveup:

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹Yas. GP loved that song so much. It is so relatable and it shows gaga's voice. THAT'S THE MUSIC WE WANT FOR LG5

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹Yas. GP loved that song so much. It is so relatable and it shows gaga's voice. THAT'S THE MUSIC WE WANT FOR LG5

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹:trootea:

Spill that tea, that's what the album needs for commercial success if they're interested in it.

lodylody

I'm sure she's really going to deliver. I can't imagine it. All I know is that it's a long long way away, but when it comes, it will be great :yes:Ā 

Slayer

I honestly don't think it will be like anything she has ever done before. I imagine the leap in sound and style will be as big as the leap from Applause to Anything Goes. Whatever that sound is like is completely up for guessing. Personally I'm hoping for a modern disco sound with untouched vocals and really minimal production. I want it to be all about the melody and voice tbh.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Fame Romance

I'd love it to be a killer masterpiece (like Bad Romance's little sister, she hasn't created it yet), but I don't want to hype it so much since now.Ā 

tomsches

At the moment I'm listening a lot to stuff like SZA, Lapsley, Grimes or Twigs, so I hope it's gonna be anything like this, which I don't believe because her voice is too strong.

Tresor

I'd really love a Heavy Metal Lover meets Edge of Glory industrial power ballad, but who knowsĀ :wtfga:

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived