question

Can you imagine Gaga's next POP single?

fede ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​These songs have nothing in common tho :lolly:

They're all dance pop singles, I want to see her evolve as an artist and take a risk, yes she has experimented in different genres for a few songs here and there but all her solo albums have been pop (TF/M dance pop, BTW 80s pop for the majority and ARTPOP is edm pop for the majority) if she wants to be a legend she must experiment more, the fact that she's the only main pop girl without a top 3 slow balled

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Fiona Apple

They're all dance pop singles, I want to see her evolve as an artist and take a risk, yes she has experimented in different genres for a few songs here and there but all her solo albums have been pop (TF/M dance pop, BTW 80s pop for the majority and ARTPOP is edm pop for the majority) if she wants to be a legend she must experiment more, the fact that she's the only main pop girl without a top 3 slow balled

​Are you even serious? :duck: ARTPOP as an album was a huge experiment itself. She even made a jazz album :air: And even in pop she has experimented with a lot different styles..The Fame is dance pop with a disco style in a lot of songs. The Fame Monster is dark-goth pop. Born This Way is rock-pop and electronic dance-pop. And ARTPOP is EDM ,electronic dance pop. There is not even 1 artist in pop music that experiments as much as she does

Jester

Something like Aura hopefully

Risky, weird, innovative, full of energy and catchy af

ManOnTheMoon

I have no more doubts with Gaga...when we still had BTW and were waiting for ARTPOP. I was wondering how she was gonna top Judas, Scheisse, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover, etc...

then she had to leak the slayage of her career...Aura :nooo:

And now that RedOne and her are back together and have grown as artists...I can't wait to see the evolution of their sound and what masterpieces they've created. We jokingly say we're not ready, but I TRULY don't think we're ready....how can she top Aura? Venus?....cuz she can and will...

Every album has topped its former. If not as a whole then on a song... :giveup: LG5 is gonna slay

​absolutely agree with this part.  I don't think ARTPOP is a better album than BTW, but I don't think that was entirely her fault.  We'll see what the future has to hold, but I've never been happier to be a fan.

On a  side note, last night I was skyping with a friend of mine and I asked if he liked "Gaga's song DWUW ft. R. Kelly."

What did he say? "I've never heard of that.  I didn't even know she had a new album." :air:

Fiona Apple

​absolutely agree with this part.  I don't think ARTPOP is a better album than BTW, but I don't think that was entirely her fault.  We'll see what the future has to hold, but I've never been happier to be a fan.

On a  side note, last night I was skyping with a friend of mine and I asked if he liked "Gaga's song DWUW ft. R. Kelly."

What did he say? "I've never heard of that.  I didn't even know she had a new album." :air:

​I wouldn't call ARTPOP a new album tho :lolly:

​Are you even serious? :duck: ARTPOP as an album was a huge experiment itself. She even made a jazz album :air: And even in pop she has experimented with a lot different styles..The Fame is dance pop with a disco style in a lot of songs. The Fame Monster is dark-goth pop. Born This Way is rock-pop and electronic dance-pop. And ARTPOP is EDM ,electronic dance pop. There is not even 1 artist in pop music that experiments as much as she does

The majority on ARTPOP are typical pop edm songs tailored for a time when edm was everywhere, a couple of years ago, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Fashion, Gypsy and Applause are all safe pop songs in the same vain she has done before, sure they're are some experimental songs but what I'm saying is I want a whole album of them. exactly all are pop, no album ventures too far out of that genre. Nowaday? Probably (but Rih has experimented a lot more in her last 3 lead singles than Gaga has) as most singers are controlled by theyre labels now, but in the 80s/90s singers experimented a lot more than gaga has, look at Cher or Madonna

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

ManOnTheMoon

​I wouldn't call ARTPOP a new album tho :lolly:

​You right.  But the fact that he didn't even know of an album that ever had DWUW on it :wtfga:

Fiona Apple

The majority on ARTPOP are typical pop edm songs tailored for a time when edm was everywhere, a couple of years ago, GUY, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE, Fashion, Gypsy and Applause are all safe pop songs in the same vain she has done before, sure they're are some experimental songs but what I'm saying is I want a whole album of them. exactly all are pop, no album ventures too far out of that genre. Nowaday? Probably (but Rih has experimented a lot more in her last 3 lead singles than Gaga has) as most singers are controlled by theyre labels now, but in the 80s/90s singers experimented a lot more than gaga has, look at Cher or Madonna

​Just nah :deadbanana: Yea G.U.Y is definitely a usual EDM song.. But 1)MANiCURE sounds like NOTHING on top 40 in the last years.. 2)Gypsy sounds like a classic Gaga ballad 3)Applause was totally fresh..The production is actually amazing !! And actually ARTPOP has A LOT of genres in it.. Rap,rock,edm,pure pop...Gaga doesn't experiment with just a "lead single".. Her whole CONCEPTS and looks are experimental.And if you think that Riri is more experimental than Gaga.. :air:

Fiona Apple

​You right.  But the fact that he didn't even know of an album that ever had DWUW on it :wtfga:

​Well it's ok I guess.DWUW didn't even have a video. If he didn't know Applause.That would be a problem :deadbanana:

​Just nah :deadbanana: Yea G.U.Y is definitely a usual EDM song.. But 1)MANiCURE sounds like NOTHING on top 40 in the last years.. 2)Gypsy sounds like a classic Gaga ballad 3)Applause was totally fresh..The production is actually amazing !! And actually ARTPOP has A LOT of genres in it.. Rap,rock,edm,pure pop...Gaga doesn't experiment with just a "lead single".. Her whole CONCEPTS and looks are experimental.And it you think that Riri is more experimental than Gaga.. :air:

MANiCURE sounds like any pop rock song released by Pink or Kelly Clarkson, I could even see Gwen Stefani releasing this track, Gypsy is a power balled, and yes like I said in the same vain as what she has released before, glad u agree. Is the instrumental of Applause really any differnt from her previous songs? Like can't u seriously see this track being on any of gagas previous albums? Yh as I said she experiments with single tracks resulting in diverse albums, but what I'm saying is I want a whol album delving into a new genre, I want her to step out of her comfort zone, like how Madonna stepped out of her comfort zone and released albums like a Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, Music, American Life etc

Fiona Apple

MANiCURE sounds like any pop rock song released by Pink or Kelly Clarkson, I could even see Gwen Stefani releasing this track, Gypsy is a power balled, and yes like I said in the same vain as what she has released before, glad u agree. Is the instrumental of Applause really any differnt from her previous songs? Like can't u seriously see this track being on any of gagas previous albums? Yh as I said she experiments with single tracks resulting in diverse albums, but what I'm saying is I want a whol album delving into a new genre, I want her to step out of her comfort zone, like how Madonna stepped out of her comfort zone and released albums like a Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light, Music, American Life etc

​Yea but back then (when Madonna made these albums) people were more open to different music..Now they want for specific things

Btw no I seriously can't imagine Applause being in an other album.

Spock

If she "reinvents" herself and drops something like Forty-five Seconds I'll be pissed

who will love me when the night is over

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived