Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performs Devil Pray and Ghost Town in Italy

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

​Are you sure that Billboard will count those.

They did with MDNA, so not sure why they wouldn't again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

ghost town was great .... I think she sould have focused on that song and made it lead single instead of LFL as whole I think she should focus on mid-tempo songs it fits her for this stage of her career etc. + she wont have cape accidents like the BRITS :madge: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Qualle1

The performances were great and I also liked the interview - as far as possible I could understand the questions out of context and her answers under the simultaneous translation into Italian.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Noah X

She looks so constipated like an old b**** singing karaoke lol

was expecting more from these songs. she should just stick to dancing and lip syncing cause she doesn't have the stage presence for standing still and singing 

boneknuckleskin

I will never forgive her for what she did to the Wash All Over Me & Rebel Heart tracks. :giveup:

The album still has a lot of other gems, but these are not two of them. 

Her trajectory is off this era. Between these betrayals and letting Kanye West overhaul part of this album (gag me with a spoon, fer sure!) I cannot justify the travel, the accommodations, and the expense of a $350+ ticket or two on this tour. I'm going to pass.

Sugarfall

Lip-synching

​Why would she lip synch mediocre vocals? At least TRY

Psychedelic

I expected more from Devil Pary tbh, the song still slays tho!

Ghosttown was a lot better than last time, her vocals are shaky at time but she's putting so much feeling into it... I feel as though performances are getting better, I'm pretty sure she'll be slaying us in the next couple of weeks with all the promo ahead :giveup:

She looks so constipated like an old b**** singing karaoke lol

was expecting more from these songs. she should just stick to dancing and lip syncing cause she doesn't have the stage presence for standing still and singing 

​watch ghosttown again 'cuz it says HIII!

Archived