đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Greatest Woman in Pop - Lady Gaga wins! (THANKS FOR VOTING)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it when my fave, called by many Flopga, is winning, directly beating madonisaur and flopney, and indirectly beating copykaty, RiWhoRi, BeYAWNce, Jennifer LopASS and soon the queen of discounted singles

I love it when my fave, called by many Flopga, is winning, directly beating madonisaur and flopney, and indirectly beating copykaty, whoRi, BeYAWNce, Jennifer LopASS and soon the queen of discounted singles

+1 But you don't have to disrespect the other artist, don't be like those stupid stans who spread hate. Be smart:hug:

SebaMonster

I love it when my fave, called by many Flopga, is winning, directly beating madonisaur and flopney, and indirectly beating copykaty, RiWhoRi, BeYAWNce, Jennifer LopASS and soon the queen of discounted singles

kqxI2.gif

+1 But you don't have to disrespect the other artist, don't be like those stupid stans who spread hate. Be smart:hug:

You're right, I shouldn't; I jst felt like saying something very childish and stupid; we all have these moments; don't we?;-)

I'm shocked she beat Britney because Britney fans (particularly the Brazilian ones) tend to destroy the competition on online polls.

SebaMonster

I'm shocked she beat Britney because Britney fans (particularly the Brazilian ones) tend to destroy the competition on online polls.

They couldn't cheat as easy on this poll as they can with other polls...

You're right, I shouldn't; I jst felt like saying something very childish and stupid; we all have these moments; don't we?;-)

I didn't judge you :hug: I was just sayin' , after all, to be honest, we're one of the smartest and lovely fan-bases :sara:

Archived