Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Greatest Woman in Pop - Lady Gaga wins! (THANKS FOR VOTING)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

Madonna was the Queen of Pop. Queens die and new ones take their place. Her music used to be on top because nothing else was out there that was good enough to compare. Now, she's out of her league. Move over.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look again...

madonna made a pretty big comeback, here come the stans..

:flop: ****.

Madonna was the Queen of Pop. Queens die and new ones take their place. Her music used to be on top because nothing else was out there that was good enough to compare. Now, she's out of her league. Move over.

Robotboy

come on you twittermonsters do something useful instead of bullying kelly osbourne! D:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Do you think an artist should be given time to really actualize herself before being called one of the greats though?

SebaMonster

Do you think an artist should be given time to really actualize herself before being called one of the greats though?

Look what you did! Madonna is winning now! Hurry up and vote for Gaga and pray for your sins...

Look what you did! Madonna is winning now! Hurry up and vote for Gaga and pray for your sins...

:lmao: I'm not 30,000 people though. So don't cry for me, SebaMonster, the truth is I neva left you.

SebaMonster

:lmao: I'm not 30,000 people though. So don't cry for me, SebaMonster, the truth is I neva left you.

I know you cheated with 30.000 accounts...

Un4fU.gif

Can you vote more than once? When I press vote it doesn't do anything :noparty:

I voted Madonna yesterday because she was losing, and I decided I wanna vote for Gaga now that she's losing :toofloppy:

SebaMonster

Can you vote more than once? When I press vote it doesn't do anything :noparty:

I voted Madonna yesterday because she was losing, and I decided I wanna vote for Gaga now that she's losing :toofloppy:

You have to wait I guess... :P

Gaga went from 48% to 49%! :excited2:

Archived