Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Greatest Woman in Pop - Lady Gaga wins! (THANKS FOR VOTING)

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

YbVwm.png

You, the public, have spoken, and it’s our pleasure to announce that you’ve declared Lady Gagato be the Greatest Woman In Pop Music. Last week we launched our 8 Greatest Women In Pop Video Bracket Countdown Extravaganza, pitting Lady Gaga against Madonna, Britney Spearsagainst Rihanna, Katy Perry against Mariah Carey, and Jennifer Lopez against Beyoncé to kick the voting off, and now, thanks to your votes, Mother Monster has come out on top!

Closely beating Madonna in round one and Britney in round two, Lady Gaga made it all the way to the end, beating Mariah Carey 56% (with 39714 votes) to 44% (with 30578 votes) in the final round. In our 100 Greatest Women in Music series that aired on VH1 last week we chose Madonna as the top lady in pop, but it seems in the great debate of which daring lady rules, you guys prefer Gaga after all. So three cheers for Lady Gaga as we crown her the Greatest Woman In Pop, as voted by you! You can watch comedian Bex Schwartz’s cute acceptance speech below.

http://www.vh1.com/m...s-voted-by-you/

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like how they're pitting two artists against each other, but I voted nonetheless because it's all in good fun.

Voted for Madonna, not because I don't love Gaga, but because of music history. Someone consistent for 30 years just has the higher senority. :) If you're a fan of Justin Timberlake, you'd still admit that about Michael Jackson. :)

break it down. :party:

Runway

voted :party:

Voted for Madonna, not because I don't love Gaga, but because of music history. Someone consistent for 30 years just has the higher senority. :) If you're a fan of Justin Timberlake, you'd still admit that about Michael Jackson. :)

break it down. :party:

or maybe you vote for the one you like the most :lag:

How can they put the two biggest ones up against each other for the first round? :fail:

my thoughts exactly. they're doing it for everyone. that's just stupid.

Archived