Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna, Austria - WINNER: SWEDEN!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gay people ARE a minority so I'm not really offended by his ignorance. A lot of straight people think that way. He seems very uneducated, hopefully the ESC will show him how gay people really are and that they are people just like him.

​Mess though that someone who's participating in the biggest gayfest on Earth says things like that :smh: 

​Let's not bring that up.

It happened a long time ago and he didn't mean it as it sounded. He just said it a clumsy way and isn't even slightly homophobic.

​I beg to differ about that not being homophobic. But anyways, why not bring something like that up?

Bellatrix

​I beg to differ about that not being homophobic. But anyways, why not bring something like that up?

​I meant that he's not homophobic. He hosted the gaygala in Sweden for crying out loud. It's unnecessary to bring it up since it's old and he has apologized for it.

Robotboy

​I meant that he's not homophobic. He hosted the gaygala in Sweden for crying out loud. It's unnecessary to bring it up since it's old and he has apologized for it.

​exactly. hes far from homophobic. he just made a slip that basically all straights have had. he is educated now :classy:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

monsterdreams

Albania: Better than Diell but I'm unsure if it will qualify still 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

monsterdreams

OMG now russia, it's been an eventful day: if you separate he fact it's Russia from the song it's ok

but when you say it IS russia then it's all a bit contrived and ironic tbh 

still nice 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Nicole Richie

Russia :flirt:

even tho I don't like her but song is pretty strong :madge:

all countries ain't in safe:Chica:

• Jase pinned this topic
  • Jase locked, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived