đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2015 Vienna, Austria - WINNER: SWEDEN!

Bellatrix

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hauntlikegaga

Sweden was my second fav so I'm happy with the result! I loved Serbia because I thought it was a great celebration (a bit like BTW) and lots of fun, and Belgium I enjoyed for it's Lorde-esque vibes and very modern look. My country, Britain, were "interesting", as ever... 5 points alone seemed to be a miracle! 

Robotboy

Sweden was my second fav so I'm happy with the result! I loved Serbia because I thought it was a great celebration (a bit like BTW) and lots of fun, and Belgium I enjoyed for it's Lorde-esque vibes and very modern look. My country, Britain, were "interesting", as ever... 5 points alone seemed to be a miracle! 

i feel sorry for UK, spain, france, germany.. i dont think its an advantage to skip the semi finals. clearly its better to let people hear the songs 2 times.

UK was my one of my favorites among studio versions.. but live they were definetly not very good.​

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Sadly there's no Eurovision hype like last year. Everybody waa literally talking about Conchita for weeks. Only heard some things about Treintje on Wednesday and ofc read a lot in newspapers but nothing else. I also dislike how it's now become associated as a gays-only event.

Melech

Sadly there's no Eurovision hype like last year. Everybody waa literally talking about Conchita for weeks. Only heard some things about Treintje on Wednesday and ofc read a lot in newspapers but nothing else. I also dislike how it's now become associated as a gays-only event.

​everybody here talking about ann sophie failure 

VforVendetta

I came here to say that Estonia should have won! By far one of the best Eurovision songs I've heard. Sweden was song mediocore at best. Such a good year but the best songs were betrayed imo.

​everybody here talking about ann sophie failure 

​Oh dear, I really feel bad for her. :ohno: She doesn't deserve this ridiculous nul points.

She is in fact one of the real artists this year. Her new album is just really good.

so how is she going in there now? Do the Germans like her or they are poking fun at her?

Still pressed that the gorgeous and sweetheart Polina of Russia didn't won. I was so mesmerized with her and her staging. The fact that she cried after her performance really hit me and made me want to hug her. 

Pain of fame1

SPAIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOP 5! Everything was on point, voice, singer, performance

HausOfNena

SPAIN SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOP 5! Everything was on point, voice, singer, performance

So true! I would "like" your post a million times if I could. :giveup:

#justiceforspain

Robotboy

​:noparty: @ Mans being in the lead so far... at least Queen Petra is in 2nd

​i would not mind måns being her cute sidekick.. like Eric saade was :yes: 

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Jase locked, unpinned, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived