music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour coming for $200 million+ gross

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Oh stop reminding me of Born This Way Ball which could have easily topped $200m if it weren't for the hip

SchwineLove

​sis get ur eyes checked asap :sis: 

​excuse me BTWB poster is okay tho lol

now that ARTRave poster just feels lazy and last minute haha LOL

Pure Adrenaline

​excuse me BTWB poster is okay tho lol

now that ARTRave poster just feels lazy and last minute haha LOL

​horrible can't describe the BTW poster ... tho should not be surprised the whole era lacked any quality in promo shoots or posters *cough*BTW standar edition cover*cough*

ARTPOP poster was just a mess nothing more

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

SchwineLove

​horrible can't describe the BTW poster ... tho should not be surprised the whole era lacked any quality in promo shoots or posters *cough*BTW standar edition cover*cough*

ARTPOP poster was just a mess nothing more

​I dunno what's on her mind at BTW era

I always convinced myself that as a masterpiece and full of anthems and I once believed and enjoy it, but then one day I suddenly thought how pretentious (yea as NME said), and how cringeworthy it is :sweat: SOrry just my opinion and of course a lot of members here would really beg to differ, but I really don't want to argue lol, just shared opinion ;)

Pure Adrenaline

​I dunno what's on her mind at BTW era

I always convinced myself that as a masterpiece and full of anthems and I once believed and enjoy it, but then one day I suddenly thought how pretentious (yea as NME said), and how cringeworthy it is :sweat: SOrry just my opinion and of course a lot of members here would really beg to differ, but I really don't want to argue lol, just shared opinion ;)

​for me BTW was her worst era ... :manicure:

during the era hated it and 4 years later still hate it ... tho I'm grateful for it because the BTW era gave me HML but still I did not enjoyed it :classy:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I would honestly attend her tour if I had the chance tbh, looks amazing

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Dominic

Gutted I didn't get to see her. The tour has sold incredibly well, I don't see the tour having a long-lasting memorability but i think she has done amazing. Congratulations Hudson. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Rivington St

I'm from Perú and she's coming to Lima (the capital). The TV spot of her tour has leaked and the most important newspaper has confirmed her concert on the september 22, but she hasn't created the event yet, maybe in the next hours. I'm excited, hope to see her.

http://elcomercio.pe/luces/musica/confirmado-katy-perry-cantara-lima-setiembre-noticia-1797240?flsm=1

it's embarassing to me that people actually pay money to see Katy performing live :air:

just goodbye. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Fame Romance

Good for her, I don't see it getting 230 million in gross and passing The Monster Ball though, but she had to hit the 200 million mark once and for all.

Kacey Elizabeth

it's embarassing to me that people actually pay money to see Katy performing live :air:

just goodbye. 

Everyone that attended the PWT says that she sings really good and that she sings completely live tho. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Good for her, I don't see it getting 230 million in gross and passing The Monster Ball though, but she had to hit the 200 million mark once and for all.

even with her keep on adding more dates? There is a 98% chance that the PWT will gross 250+ million and will have a 2,000,000+ attendance once it is wrapped up.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived