music news

Katy Perry's Prismatic Tour coming for $200 million+ gross

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

YESSSSS! PWT was amazing so she really deserves it. It's the most fun I've ever had at a concert and everybody I went with absolutely loved it.

lol she will drag this tpur for another whole year .... at least she could have changed that in Paint made poster :awkney:

​The poster could have been better (specially her face lol), but let's not

Lady_Gaga_artRAVE_Tour_poster.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

YESSSSS! PWT was amazing so she really deserves it. It's the most fun I've ever had at a concert and everybody I went with absolutely loved it.

​The poster could have been better, but let's not
Lady_Gaga_artRAVE_Tour_poster.jpg

​pls don't remind me of this .. I have just erased it from my memory :madge: 

this along with the BTWBall poster :madge: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

darkwolf

​The BTWB poster was good though :sis:

Spock

​HA and it was just supposed to be a placeholder :dies: (betrayal #56203)

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

​The BTWB poster was good though :sis:

​sis get ur eyes checked asap :sis: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

No surprise there, she's been on tour for like a year. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

barcodemonster

literally WHO is in charge of Katys aesthetics? I mean.. Waking Up in Vegas, Firework, Last Friday Night, Part of Me, Wide Awake, Birthday, and This Is How We Do single artworks are so tragic and LFN is another level... Prism album is like as head and shoulders shampoo promo. Everything is so hit and miss and the tour poster is a huge miss. The fact that she probably thinks it's good and that's why she's had it on her Twitter background/ profile pic for months says a lot. The fact that she still grows that many followers with a vomit inducing Twitter profile. 

Im happy that she is getting all that money though! Hopefully she could put it to good use as in recording quality music, voice lessons, artwork

i say this all as a katy Stan 

scan my barcode

Haroon

Omg there's just more and more dates, and I'm sat here praying that she comes back to London :giveup: Although I highly doubt it because some of the UK dates other than London didn't do as amazingly as the rest of her dates have done :huh: Assuming she finishes in late autumn, she'll have been on tour for over a year and a half, that's ages! :omg: 

Haroon

Good for her!

How many shows does she have left?

​20 from today, not including this just announced first date of the South American leg :party: God knows how many dates more after the full dates have been released :excited2: 

literally WHO is in charge of Katys aesthetics? I mean.. Waking Up in Vegas, Firework, Last Friday Night, Part of Me, Wide Awake, Birthday, and This Is How We Do single artworks are so tragic and LFN is another level... Prism album is like as head and shoulders shampoo promo. Everything is so hit and miss and the tour poster is a huge miss. The fact that she probably thinks it's good and that's why she's had it on her Twitter background/ profile pic for months says a lot. The fact that she still grows that many followers with a vomit inducing Twitter profile. 

Im happy that she is getting all that money though! Hopefully she could put it to good use as in recording quality music, voice lessons, artwork

i say this all as a katy Stan 

​Suspicious qualifier tbh :stareney:

Archived