💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' Spends 200th Week on Billboard 200 Chart

Haroon

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

:applause: congratulations, that is such an achievment!

Usher Confessions - 4 #1s - album sold over 10 million

Adele 21 - 3 #1s - album sold over 10 million

Gaga The Fame - 2 #1s - album beat TD

Taylor 1989 - 2 #1s - album beat TD

​Trying to diminish... I see :koons:

Higher

Katy Patra strikes again. katyperrycrycry.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

xoxo cupcakke

​Not anymore though, ever since losing my iPod I only buy albums that I want, and listen to the rest on YouTube :flop: I'm too lazy to pirate music, plus I'm scared of getting viruses on my phone :laughga: 

Hmm that's weird :huh: I accessed my old iTunes account and was able to re-download ALL of the music I'd purchased years ago without any problem :shrug: 

Maybe it was my old iTunes account? I had like three and now I have two but I lost a lot of music. Now that I think of it, that makes a lot of sense. I may have used my old iTunes account more than I thought :air:

Ladey Gagz

Still disappoiting for a album with 6 #1s, 8 top 3, and a re-release.I'd like to see a ranking of sales for albums with at least 2 #1 singles, TD would be way down in the bottom half.

​

​Trying so hard to diminish her success so bad :air:

Vernier

Congrats to her, but if Craig's numbers above are right, that is a bit surprising

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

this album is iconic tbh:eek:

​Tumblr_md3l8ptLQf1rzel2j.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

LoveandMagic

I'm not crazy about Katy or her music but I will give the girl and her team major props for this achievement! Congrats! :cool:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Kacey Elizabeth

Still disappoiting for a album with 6 #1s, 8 top 3, and a re-release.I'd like to see a ranking of sales for albums with at least 2 #1 singles, TD would be way down in the bottom half.

Teenage Dream has sold 7.2 million copies WW to date (6.5 million WW sales are outdated and are datas from 2013, things have changed since then). Not to mention that with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection, Teenage Dream has sold 9.8 million copies WW to date. And if I wanted to go by shipments and inflations, Teenage Dream (& Teenage Dream The Complete Confection) has sold 11 million copies WW. Let's face it, in this day and age, people barely buy albums. maybe execpt for Adele and Taylor, artists' album sales are very poor these days, and Teenage Dream's WW (and US) sales are very impressive and outstanding in this day and age.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Psychedelic

Teenage Dream has sold 7.2 million copies WW to date (6.5 million WW sales are outdated and are datas from 2013, things have changed since then). Not to mention that with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection, Teenage Dream has sold 9.8 million copies WW to date. And if I wanted to go by shipments and inflations, Teenage Dream (& Teenage Dream The Complete Confection) has sold 11 million copies WW. Let's face it, in this day and age, people barely buy albums. maybe execpt for Adele and Taylor, artists' album sales are very poor these days, and Teenage Dream's WW sales are very impressive and outstanding in this day and age.

:applause: ​Educate 'em :whip:

Kacey Elizabeth

Also, are you talking about US or WW sales? If you are talking about US sales, then you need to know that The Fame was released two years before Teenage Dream. Of course it would sell more in the US (and WW). And Teenage Dream is just 100K copies away in US to equalize The Fame's US sales. The Fame has sold 4.5 million copies in the US (and 16.4 million copies WW) only if you count The Fame Monster with it, which is something that all sources like Billboard, IFPI, and etc... do which is kind of unfair, since The Fame Monster is a original and independent work and material on it's own (said by Gaga herself) and not a re issue as many think.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived