Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Kanye and Gaga avoiding each other?

Space Haze

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt there's any beef between them, but idg why they're avoiding each other :cryga: 

Two of my faves pls take even just one picture :giveup:

AccountClosed

I don't see any signs of beef but I think Gaga needs to focus on herself right now.

Space Haze

I just realized they didn't even get a picture at the Grammy's, Kanye even took a pic with Taylor that night 

RAMROD

Ya, Fame Kills never happen because Gaga is to gay for his fanbase :fan: :lolgaga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gagzus

im sure they were never really friends per say anyway, i think FK was only to promote them both and was a decision based on labels & management, now she's free from restrictions she doesn't have to be forced into work relationships with artists she doesn't like + i'm sure he said he wanted her to appeal to a more straight audience bc she was too gay lol.

thankfully she collabed with T.I already who i like much more than Kanye and he sin't afraid to introduce a new minority into his stanbase, still waiting on New National Anthem with ha :messga: 

i don't think they're actively avoiding each other. they're probably just not really friends.

blacklistedd

I remember Gaga dissed Kim once I wonder if there's problems between the two. I say this because they seemed friendly from 2009-2012 

​Gaga has never dissed Kim. Shes gone as far as to praise her calling her fabulous.

Honestly it doesn't seem like Kanye has all that much respect for Gaga. Maybe theres still some underlying resentment over the cancelling of The Fame Kills Tour after the VMA 09' debacle. I mean im sure they're both long long long long long over it of course considering how busy they both are but it just doesn't seem, to me, like Kanye has cared for her too much post-The Fame.

Space Haze

​Gaga has never dissed Kim. Shes gone as far as to praise her calling her fabulous.

​I'm pretty sure one time she said she's not famous for no reason like kim 

maybe im confusing something 

Archived