Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mess of the year: one former Gaga associate

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Still insists on writing her own songs"? Yes, because she's one of the greatest songwriters of her generation, you stupid ****. Even wrote hits for others, if you've forgotten (and I'd kind of like to see her return to that -- I mean, if we're not going to get a new Gaga album anytime soon).

This person ought to be kicked out of the music business before they do any more damage.

Noam Zioni

He better shut his mouth quickly before little hungry monsters come for him 

Haroon

She doesn't "need" to do anything :duck: Let Gaga write her own music and produce her own vision, if people like it then they like it, if people don't then they don't :shrug: If it means she isn't as popular as she once was then so be it, who cares :laughga: This article thing seems pretty ridiculous :huh: 

migamiga

Because we should value Tweens opinions because they have the best taste and no everything *eyeroll

But yes, ARTPOP was quite messy- melody-wise she was on point though

Vernier

I think it'd be nice to see her work with talented songwriters(not Rihanna-esque writing camps), but the demographic bit is BS :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

look at Katy Perry or Taylor Swift

please no :madge: If Gaga was like Katy or Taylor I would not be a fan.  

Princess Die

:tea:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

​:reductive:

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Nicole

I feel like this is a really unprofessional thing to say, especially coming from someone who obviously used to work with Gaga. It's not every artists goal to retain a fanbase in every age group and cater for all ages with every single album released. The whole "ARTPOP was a mess" is a little exaggerated imo. I love the album, it was unfortunate particular events throughout the era that constructs peoples idea that the era was a mess. 

lego

"Still insists on writing her own songs"? Yes, because she's one of the greatest songwriters of her generation, you stupid ****. Even wrote hits for others, if you've forgotten (and I'd kind of like to see her return to that -- I mean, if we're not going to get a new Gaga album anytime soon).

This person needs to be removed from the music business before they do any more damage.

I don't think I've ever seen you this angry :wtfga:

But you're right.:trootea:

​... end up on my Ignore list.

Good idea. :manicure:

FreePalestine

Gagaloo911

no lies. ARTPOP was a huge mess. 

​Correction: you and everyone like you is a mess. 

ARTPOP was great. the fact her team fell apart and she lost her manager right when the album dropped was the only "mess" aspect of ARTPOP and what put it in the ground.

Supersonic

If you agree with hime, why don't you stop listening to Gaga? If you want someone to ride of that disgusting trend of Kidz Bop/Sex sells mash-ups, there are plenty out there who do that. Gaga is not one of them. Bye.

Archived