💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Snooki Stanning For Gaga

uo111

Featured Posts

uo111

Huge news about American Horror Story. Lady Gaga is going to be the next big thing. Is this her acting debut? I think she could do anything to be honest with you and I’m really really excited but a lot of people are hating on it! Jessica Lang is not going to be on it and she was basically the show. Lady Gaga is the new face of American Horror Story and I think she’s going to do amazing and everyone that is ****ting on her needs to give her a chance. She’s going to kill it. People are assholes. Hotel is going to really creepy! I’m excited about that and for Lady Gaga. She’s going to kill it and I would never say anything bad about her unless she tries to sleep with Jionni. Then I would kill her! On other people I would think the heart-shaped ring is tacky but on her it fits her and is gorgeous!

http://snookinicole.com/2015/03/lady-gaga-on-american-horror-story/

Lady Gaga is engaged! I’m really really happy for her because obviously we are obsessed with the Gaga and she’s been dating that guy for a while and he’s so cute and they’re so cute together. So they are finally engaged and we better be invited to the wedding or I’ll be pissed. Dude she’s lucky. She’s got a nice good looking man and she’s got a huge rock on her finger and she’s Gaga. And she said she has no doubt in her mind that he is the one and the love of her life. We love you Gaga!!!

http://snookinicole.com/2015/02/lady-gaga-gets-engaged-on-valentines-day/

Slay us with your stanning and writing skills :legend:

Haroon

"we are obsessed with the Gaga" :dies: Those paragraphs were nice although her thoughts seemed to be everywhere :yes: The number of times she said "Gaga" or "Lady Gaga" as well :laughga: How sweet of her :flutter: 

Teal Ambition

Snooki is actually such a big fan of Gaga :legend:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Vernier

Snooki is actually such a big fan of Gaga :legend:

​Yep, she's been consistent :giveup: Can't remember if Gaga has ever acknowledged her though :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

PrinceGaga

​Yep, she's been consistent :giveup: Can't remember if Gaga has ever acknowledged her though :emma:

​She talked to her either at the VMAs or the AMAs on the red carpet. There is an interview where they say they are fans of each other which is pretty cute :)

Edit: It was the VMAs and she also said "Only Snooki would tell me I look natural" haha!

Kulture Kiari

Well, Gaga did touch Skooki's boob back when Snooki was relevant at the VMA's, when Gagz dressed up as Joe Calderone.

Teal Ambition

​Yeah she has :) They took pictures together at the VMAs when she went as Jo Calderone

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived