Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Difference between ARTPOP and Erotica

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

No Angel

+ the music is so different so I don't see the comparison musically​

This...

gagzus

ARTPOP was meant to combine fun party music & performance art & wasn't a mediocre album at all it was well constructed  production wise & represented adrenaline well.

Erotica was created out of madonna's love to be shocking and daring. + her s-x book pretty much sums up that time in her career.

Differences; Sound & potential, Gaga's was made for her & us, madonna's was made to keep her in the limelight & be shocking. And probably MANY more

Psychedelic

The only similarity between these 2 eras are that it was the decline of both Gaga and Madonna after being at the top of their games. Other than that they're very different, musically, how the world was at the time they were released, they were going through very different stages of their personal lives and well, very different in many other ways... why even compare them?

Fame Romance

So most of you are getting mad for the thread I opened... The solution is simple, if you find it so senseless just ignore it :shrug:

high heeled fem

there is a thread on here comparing them?? :lmao: wtf

good thread of course u can't. the 90s was a SPECIAL TIME that u can't replace, erotica is a magical album....

art pop is a magical album.... period.

FrankGutz

i really really really hope you get warning points

​

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Computer

Another difference is that one is ARTPOP and the other is Erotica.​

:air: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

lego

Another difference is that one is ARTPOP and the other is Erotica.

:air:  :air:  :air:  :rip: 

FreePalestine

Archived