Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tea Time with Steve - Listen Up Kids!

Stephen

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

Steve, I love you, you are my friend, and I've been your buddy for years on here, but I have to respectfully disagree with some of what you say.

I love Gaga, more than any other artist.

I love the contributions Rob made to her career and I love his music for what it is.

There isn't any proof he was the one who harmed her. Thousands of pounds of innuendo, but no definite proof. If he was the one who harmed her, obviously, my opinions will freeze and of course change.

But until I see irrefutable proof or confirmation or denial, I will remove myself from this drama between them that is only toxic and harmful to all. I'll continue to love and respect the creativities of both of these talented people,

I won't let innuendo and half hints stop me from enjoying his music. 

Be kind. Be respectful. Be tolerant. Be yourself. All the tenets of the Born This Way foundation apply here. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Vernier

I think some fans (especially on GagaDaily) do this thing where they like to shade Gaga a little bit. They like to be hyper critical a little bit because they think it makes them appear more mature and objective

Co-signed on this part

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Katie14

It can't be Rob though.he was still working with her after she was signed to interscope. The event happened with a producer from def jam. She wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her. When she said we can figure out who it was, she wasn't talking specifically about the rapist. She was talking in general about abusive producers.

Seriously, stop accusing Rob. I'm pretty sure it's not him. There are probably dozens of 40 year old producers she worked with who we don't know even exist. 

Stephen

Steve, I love you, you are my friend, and I've been your buddy for years on here, but I have to respectfully disagree with some of what you say.

I love Gaga, more than any other artist.

I love the contributions Rob made to her career and I love his music for what it is.

There isn't any proof he was the one who harmed her. Thousands of pounds of innuendo, but no definite proof. If he was the one who harmed her, obviously, my opinions will freeze and of course change.

But until I see irrefutable proof or confirmation or denial, I will remove myself from this drama between them that is only toxic and harmful to all. I'll continue to love and respect the creativities of both of these talented people,

I won't let innuendo and half hints stop me from enjoying his music. 

Be kind. Be respectful. Be tolerant. Be yourself. All the tenets of the Born This Way foundation apply here. 

​I wasn't speaking about you in terms of being one of those "elitist" members or anything. You're lovely and I too, love Paparazzi and appreciate the work he did with Gaga. But to me, the hints she described are pretty clear. We'll just have to agree to disagree. 

SpaceAce

yeah no. 

nobody ****ing likes Rob. They're defending him to feed their elitist attitude. And I think it's incredibly sick, twisted, shameful, and heartbreaking to completely disregard what Gaga said to Howard Stern. She made it clear it was someone we knew, before Red One, who was about 20 years older, who told people they were dating. I don't think it could get any clearer than that. And frankly I'm disgusted at these so called "fans" defending him. That's the tea

​

Thank you. Everyone who says the "feel bad" for him is really messed up in the head. Gaga said it was obvious who did it and I can't believe some fans are trying to disregard that. And for what reason? It's pretty shameful.

SpaceAce

It can't be Rob though.he was still working with her after she was signed to interscope. The event happened with a producer from def jam. She wouldn't continue working with someone who did that to her. When she said we can figure out who it was, she wasn't talking specifically about the rapist. She was talking in general about abusive producers.

Seriously, stop accusing Rob. I'm pretty sure it's not him. There are probably dozens of 40 year old producers she worked with who we don't know even exist. 

​

Clueless. She stated that it was obvious who it was. It wouldn't be someone we didn't know.

Yes. She worked with Rob after signing to interscope but that doesn't discredit the fact that she didn't know what abuse she suffered until later.

You can be pretty sure it's not him, because you're not using logic, while the rest of us can be comfortable in the fact that we're not disregarding everything LG has said.

Tropico

Loving your thread! :legend:

cant wait for the next tea party. :thetea:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived