💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rebel Heart Metacritic Score: 69

Klou

Featured Posts

​Because she wasn't interested in rehashing 2012-generic-edm?

​My favorite version is the fully acoustic one that leaked, tho?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

​Okay sis... 

giphy.gif

You know thinking an album is good is subjective and your opinion can't be right. You can dislike it but please don't bash everyone that doesn't.

​Im in the minority here and you're telling me not to bash anyone? Who cares if im the one person in this thread that is calling out this album for what I think it is. At any rate, im going to pull the same thing everyone that hates on Gaga on here does when they have an opinion that they're being patronized for expressing, I have every right to post my feelings on here against it as they do to defend it. And blah blah blah. Pop forums are for the bored and im free till 4.

Rat Boy

​My favorite version is the fully acoustic one that leaked, tho?

​So Avicci's version is on the CD?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

​So Avicci's version is on the CD?

​No, it's the one that leaked with the 25 track studio album that had Queen on it.

I hoped it was unfinished because Rebel Heart lost all soul in this version. She sounds like she's bored singing it on the album :( 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

NONONONO

​Im in the minority here and you're telling me not to bash anyone? Who cares if im the one person in this thread that is calling out this album for what I think it is. At any rate, im going to pull the same thing everyone that hates on Gaga on here does when they have an opinion that they're being patronized for expressing, I have every right to post my feelings on here against it as they do to defend it. And blah blah blah. Pop forums are for the bored and im free till 4.

All your Madonna-bashing posts are just pressed, hateful and delusional. You sound like an entitled prick who thinks he is better than everyone else.:bye:

blacklistedd

All your Madonna-bashing posts are just pressed, hateful and delusional. You sound like an entitled prick who thinks he is better than everyone else.:bye:

​Its no more delusional than the people on here claiming Rebel Heart is as good as Confessions. You want to get into a REAL discussion on Madonna than pm me. Not here for all these little poser stans coming at me like they know how it is when theyve only been into for her like 3 years. My arrogance is not something I give a **** about so that attempt at an insult can go back in your pocket.

And can you all stop dragging me back into this thread by replying to my posts. If my opinion bothers you than you can move onto another thread and go jack off to her new music.

​:applause:

Psychedelic

​Spill that tea :trootea:

Spock

​Its no more delusional than the people on here claiming Rebel Heart is as good as Confessions. You want to get into a REAL discussion on Madonna than pm me. Not here for all these little poser stans coming at me like they know how it is when theyve only been into for her like 3 years. My arrogance is not something I give a **** about so that attempt at an insult can go back in your pocket.

And can you all stop dragging me back into this thread by replying to my posts. If my opinion bothers you than you can move onto another thread and go jack off to her new music.

I don't know of this is directed at me, but if it is, then you don't know two ****s about me. I have been following Madonna ever since Music in 2000, by my count that's 15 years. So I think I know what I'm taking about when I say that, in my opinion, Rebel Heart is almost as good as Confessions. Your opinion is not an universal truth, so I think it's pretty safe to say that you annoy everybody with your dumbass attitude judging by the amount of quotes your equally dumbass reply to my post got. But you do you :kissga: 

who will love me when the night is over

JEWRJEWR

I don't know of this is directed at me, but if it is, then you don't know two ****s about me. I have been following Madonna ever since Music in 2000, by my count that's 15 years. So I think I know what I'm taking about when I say that, in my opinion, Rebel Heart is almost as good as Confessions. Your opinion is not an universal truth, so I think it's pretty safe to say that you annoy everybody with your dumbass attitude judging by the amount of quotes your equally dumbass reply to my post got. But you do you :kissga: 

​xposed

Fear, she's the mother of violence

​Wow, you are so cool!!!!! What an achievement, oh my god :giveup: 

pathetic prick

Yanko

​okay......... 

Yanko

anyways ... 4 reviews were added the score is the same thats great :party: hope it stays in 65-70 

It's really your own opinion that matters, but if you know a site that does a better job at aggregating critics scores for albums, let us know :) 

​Well here is my thing. Critics are one person, with their own opinion. Critics are just like you and I. There are certain genres they like and things they like throughout the music they enjoy. So I don't understand why ANYONE would think just because a critic doesn't think an album is good, that it represents if the album is good or not, because like I said it's just one persons opinion. It goes for movies too, when people say "no don't see that movie it got bad ratings". Okay? Who cares, so a regular person just like me rated the movie bad, that doesn't mean I'm not going to like it. That's why I just find critics in general unnecessary and stupid, because they're just regular people who get their opinion published in a magazine or on a website. In reality they're not really anybody important... That's why I find metacritic stupid and I'll never understand why people on her and in the fandom world are so obsessed with it in general.

Archived