💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rebel Heart Metacritic Score: 69

Klou

Featured Posts

Better Day

I hope it is higher. 

In my opinion Rebel Heart is Madonna's best album because it is Madonna's career in one album. I love all the songs, it's the album that made me a hardcore fan. Literally I cannot stop listening to the album. I don't understand the hate for the album and how some of the songs are filler. They are some weaker songs (Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars) or songs too short (Wash All Over Me, Living For Love, Rebel Heart) but overall I love the whole album, including S.E.X.(but those lyrics are awful) 

Together You And I!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

66 is a pretty good score, right? But it could be higher since Metacritic doesn't count all the reviews?

Yeah, 66 is pretty good, but not great. Anything 70 or over is preferred. I'd guess it still has at least 15 reviews to be added, so it could potentially change drastically :)

I will never understand why any of you care about metacritic

It's really your own opinion that matters, but if you know a site that does a better job at aggregating critics scores for albums, let us know :) 

Poker

I'm surprised fans like it so much, I actually think MDNA is a better album. The first half of Rebel Heart is pretty good (but not amazing) but the whole second half is filler to me. MDNA had much better songs imo. Love spent, masterpiece, and falling free are better then almost all of rebel heart to me. 

​this

Kindness rules all.

Anderson123

I'm surprised fans like it so much, I actually think MDNA is a better album. The first half of Rebel Heart is pretty good (but not amazing) but the whole second half is filler to me. MDNA had much better songs imo. Love spent, masterpiece, and falling free are better then almost all of rebel heart to me. 

​I also liked MDNA, not as much as I expected though, but it's a good album. The good tracks are good (Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Addicted, Masterpiece, I Don't Give A, etc.) but the bad songs are really bad (Superstar, Give Me All Your Luvin', Some Girls) and overall it sounds like a rushed album or just random songs she had there and wanted to release so she could tour. Rebel Heart on the other hand, I feel like some of the songs are good and I see myself listening to them more often than the ones on MDNA like Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Hold Tight, Wash All Over Me, Messiah, Rebel Heart, etc.

They're two completely different albums, and I like Rebel Heart because she's actually working with the producers on something creative and I like the instrumentals, when she was just following EDM trends on MDNA.

Still, Rebel Heart could've been a great 15 track album instead of the super long thing that she's releasing, but that's probably because of the leaks. I'm happy that she recorded more ballads this time.

Sugarfall

imo it should be in the 70s but it'll probably stay in the 60s

And American Life deserved so much better :cry:

darkwolf

​I also liked MDNA, not as much as I expected though, but it's a good album. The good tracks are good (Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Addicted, Masterpiece, I Don't Give A, etc.) but the bad songs are really bad (Superstar, Give Me All Your Luvin', Some Girls) and overall it sounds like a rushed album or just random songs she had there and wanted to release so she could tour. Rebel Heart on the other hand, I feel like some of the songs are good and I see myself listening to them more often than the ones on MDNA like Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Hold Tight, Wash All Over Me, Messiah, Rebel Heart, etc.

They're two completely different albums, and I like Rebel Heart because she's actually working with the producers on something creative and I like the instrumentals, when she was just following EDM trends on MDNA.

Still, Rebel Heart could've been a great 15 track album instead of the super long thing that she's releasing, but that's probably because of the leaks. I'm happy that she recorded more ballads this time.

​Rebel heart needed more acoustic elements, and less kanye west.

Spock

Not this being a really good album and her best since Confessions and only being two points above MDNA :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived