💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rebel Heart Metacritic Score: 69

Klou

Featured Posts

willmcclure72

American Life, her second best album with 60? :wtf:

Also i think now that the hype has gone down i can say that i think while Rebel Heart is more consistent than MDNA and Hard Candy i think HC & MDNA have higher highs. I just never know what 1 song to play when i listen to Rebel.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

66 is a pretty good score, right? But it could be higher since Metacritic doesn't count all the reviews?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I only like 6 songs from the DEMO. Living4love, devil pray, b!tch i'm madonna, heartbreak city, messiah and wash all over me.

Harry

Still stumped as to why American Life wasn't received very well by critics

I think RH's score will definitely go down

iloveit123

It's my favorite album by her in a long time... but I don't listen to some of the silly songs as much and I know that is what she is getting some bad reviews for. But what is good (which is most of the album), is GREAT!

I don't think it should pass 65 since it has a lot of fillers imo

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Yanko

American Life deserve so much better

​

American Life, her second best album with 60? :wtf:

Also i think now that the hype has gone down i can say that i think while Rebel Heart is more consistent than MDNA and Hard Candy i think HC & MDNA have higher highs. I just never know what 1 song to play when i listen to Rebel.

​

Still stumped as to why American Life wasn't received very well by critics

I think RH's score will definitely go down

​

American Life. :rip:  

​she was too political back then it's the reason why she isnt huge in usa anymore 

I love RH. It's her best work in years so I'm sayin 70ish I hope :) M has always had bad reviews from some haters, nothing new there. (like those NME and PrettyMuchAmazing are quite obvious who they stan for and are actually quite poorly writteng "reviews") There will be many more reviews so we shall see.

Fiona Apple

I think it will end up being 65-70.The music is really catchy and well writen.But some songs shouldn't be in the album and the vocals are a bit lazy

Archived