💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga continue to get tattoos for albums?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

She can do what she wants with her body.

I never look at them tbh... I still have to notice the presence of the BIG paw, and I have never seen it... neither the one dedicated to her sister... the ones that you can always see are the trumpet, the peace symbol and the poem

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too many tattoos. She can get new ones, but hope she get removed some of them.

​:usrs:

WhoAskedOpinions

Yea.. if they are smaller or in clusters cuz I don't want her having a sleeve or something. ((Not that I dislike sleeves, just that I wouldn't like Gaga with one))

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Alfonso

I'm not a big fan of tatoo's, but  sometimes they do add an extra dimention.  Too many tatoo's look awful to me tho.

Same

llbcherry

Well, I guess I don't care. I like tattoos. I think it's up to her.. My only insight on the matter is that I hope any future tattoos she gets, that she gets them because the image means something to her, not just because "I always get a new one for each album... Hmm what could I get for this album?"

I just wouldn't want it to be a meaningless ritual. But ultimately, it's up to her and I love her regardless!

Nicole

She should continue to do whatever she wants to do with her body tbh. She's proud of her work, why can't/shouldn't she celebrate it however she wants?

Jesse Pinkman

I would prefer her not to, but it's her body.

It's science, bitch

Koreku

I think she should stop with the tattoos but whatever :flop:  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Brandon

I think it is cool. I'd problaby do the same if I was as big as her. And it shows that every album is a part of her, personal and that she put hard work in it. She has a connection with it.

Archived