Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Drake Called Homophobic Slur by Die Antwoord

Valextra

Featured Posts

Die Antwoord are ****ing dumbasses, and people only like them because it makes them feel hipster.

Their music is trash and so are they.

​!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

​Yes, it's real.

She posted that because they were being rude to her because she asked them to be openers for BTWB and also made fun of her in Fatty Boom Boom music video.:popcorn:

​

Haha, well that's a good comeback then! :D Yeah, I was thinking it could be bc of Fatty Boom Boom. Sometimes I think they're just buzzing for the sake of it, other times I think they rly don't give a shït :P

Dayman

I think there's overraction from people over all. It was a dumb joke, either laugh at it move on - or just groan at it and move on. It's not like it's ruined your life reading it. It's really just so trivial.  Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Staryu

While I think they are very talented, it's also my opinion they are such obnoxious assholes. Their actions toward Drake and Gaga were both completely uncalled for. I get that they don't like their music, but handle it like adults or expect to be called out on it and lose respect. 

And I could care less if they have a gay friend or two. It's still insulting and rude. I guess they think they are too cool for school.

​I'm curious if that's the sort of treatment they give all their fans, or just the famous ones. They could have politely declined, even though they would miss the opportunity for more exposure. But I guess it gave them more hipster street cred to be overtly insulting.

​They actually really like Rihanna for example and they don't truly hate Gaga. They like her style, but they think that her music is really bad though. :spin: Oh well, good thing that I'm used to my favorite artists to dislike/beef with each other. :dies: 

Cody Draco

Die Antwoord are ****ing dumbasses, and people only like them because it makes them feel hipster.

Their music is trash and so are they.

​

nikola

they are so stupid and dumb can they just go away already......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LoveandMagic

​They actually really like Rihanna for example and they don't truly hate Gaga. They like her style, but they think that her music is really bad though. :spin: Oh well, good thing that I'm used to my favorite artists to dislike/beef with each other. :dies: 

​Lol, that DOES seems to happen a lot in general. A lot of artists I like or respect musically also seem to cop a crappy attitude towards others from time to time. I just thought Die was really over the line with Drake and got angry. And Gaga was a fan of their's who wanted to share their talent on a bigger platform and they just spit in her face artistically. Too bad I like that song though...:smh:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Psychedelic

Trash music?  :confused:  ok, I get you don't like them because they have this 3rd world country guetto attitude and they were such a**holes to Gaga, but that doesn't make their music bad. I think it's great!

Staryu

​Lol, that DOES seems to happen a lot in general. A lot of artists I like or respect musically also seem to cop a crappy attitude towards others from time to time. I just thought Die was really over the line with Drake and got angry. And Gaga was a fan of their's who wanted to share their talent on a bigger platform and they just spit in her face artistically. Too bad I like that song though...:smh:

​Yeah and with them, it's often hard to tell if they're saying something because of their personas or if they really mean it. :air: 

Psychedelic

cpaX0ub.png

​I didn't know that... A little disappointed on Gaga this time, throwing your success on someone's face is something not even Madonna would do, and monsters call her a b---h!

Archived