💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna wil give Rebel Heart with US tickets for her Tour...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I highly doubt she cares about album sales tbh, I mean she has sold 300 million records already, what is another million going to do?:creepflop:

​Madonna has her pride. She's actually trying to do real promo this era (Ellen etc). Not phoning it in like last era.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

LOL, someone is trying to break their own record for largest 2nd week drop. She already has 3 versions of the album so all the superfan collectors buy it 3 times.

​Perhaps she's trying to clinch the #2 position from Gaga. 

buy bionic

Brian Newman

Oh good! I spend 300+ dollars on a seat to see her and get the CD that leaked months ago...

It's a shame how much she charges for her tickets. I would love to see her one day, I just can't justify spending hundreds of dollars on it.

Last time that inflated her first week sales by 200,000... Can't believe she's doing that again. Desperate.

StrawberryBlond

I don't really have a problem with it. This is a difficult sales climate and for someone like Madonna, who can't sell albums any more, this is a logical move. MDNA sold about 2 million worldwide back in 2012, when album sales were actually good, so Rebel Heart will undoubtedly sell even worse and could really benefit from this offer in a really bad time for albums (and considering the whole thing leaked in January). But I do have an issue with any of these albums counting as real sales. I don't think Billboard would count them anymore (I believe the new rule about not counting sales of an album less than $4.99 was made after the sales of MDNA, right?) but international charts might. I really don't think counting free copies is fair. And I definitely have an issue with anyone calling this move smart marketing while simultaneously bashing other artists who use similar tactics. Taylor Swift can give her album away as part of a Papa John's pizza deal and Madonna could flat out give her albums away for free with tour tickets, but Gaga having her album available for 99c through an Amazon offer which had nothing to do with her? Oh, that's simply too much! These kinds of people really need to get their heads out their fave's backsides.

NONONONO

Of course, how else will she sell the album? I don't want to sound mean, but it's true..

However, she sold pleanty of albums so far, she doesn't need to sell them anymore, this is just a move from her marketing team to make the album sound successful when we all know the truth

​What truth? That you are a hater? Yes, that's true.

That + all those arenas (where are the stadiums?) :/ what a bad era for her. Once again. 

​This is her best era in a long time. Not sure why you feel is a bad era. Except for the leaks, everything has been perfect. Even the fact that his arenas, makes it a lot better. By the end of it, she will again be the best-selling tour of the year.

AlphaMonster

4 additional tracks? So it's 29 altogether? :duck:

deluxe version has 19 tracks on itunes..  they did not put all of these songs on album. 

AlphaMonster

also I think Gaga should do the same, so people would now album before going to concert. There were so many people who went to ArtRAVE without knowing any songs other than applause from ARTPOP.

MANiCURE1295

Again....Why does she always do this? It's only to say that you're "selling" more copies.

Sachasuperstar

4 additional tracks? So it's 29 altogether? :duck:

​54 with the hidden songs.....

HausOfHarlow

It's a great way to boost sales. I mean if there are over a million people that see this tour, that's over A million sales... The only problem I have, is I would much rather my ticket be $10 - $20 cheaper without the album, since I already spent $15 on iTunes for it!

Archived