Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna wil give Rebel Heart with US tickets for her Tour...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

desperate and reductive.

​

smart... But desperate...

​But what's desperate? She's a commercial recording artist. It's her labels job to sell this record, and that's what they're doing. What's wrong with a pop star marketing their album? Is going on a TV show to perform a song desperate? Is going on tour desperate? It's just another way to gain sales...

MyQueen

​

​But what's desperate? She's a commercial recording artist. It's her labels job to sell this record, and that's what they're doing. What's wrong with a pop star marketing their album? Is going on a TV show to perform a song desperate? Is going on tour desperate? It's just another way to gain sales...

​This

MyQueen

I still never understood why people took issue with this. It's a good promo tactic imo.

​

Prismatic

Nothing wrong with that

​Your username describes you perfectly

Your post has been slaying me :legend: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Pain of fame1

Its SO desperate, but i wont say its reductive as i'd want gaga to do it if her album is floping

4 additional tracks? So it's 29 altogether? :duck:

​the press release and Rolling Stone says it's the super deluxe...so the 19 track deluxe plus 6 tracks (4 of which are new and 2 of which are remixes). In total 25

Bitter

​Your username describes you perfectly

​This is brand new information.

Cher did the same thing! I have 6 copies of Closer to the Truth because of it :sweat:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived