đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is your favourite Gaga memory?

bionic

Featured Posts

OpusDiaboli666

Been blessed to have met her several times and every time was more amazing then the next. I loved the last time because she wrote her lyrics on my arm and kissed me and talked about the gift I made her she got from Lacee. It was the best cause my best friends where there with me and we had so much fun. When I got it tattooed she commented on it and stared at me when she talked about her new monster paw tattoo a few days later at Hamburg artrave. That connection felt really special.

The first time meeting her back in 2011 was great too because we had some laughs she loved the vinyl I got her and she made me feel so at ease.

Not to mention when I was on stage with her and saw all my friends cheering in the audience. Terrifying but amazing to be next to her performing. She asked the audience to applaude my creativity and I died right then and there.

I died again when I made her t-shirts for her birthday last year and she tweeted and wore them. I was in Chinatown literally frozen in front of a Starbucks on free WiFi for 2 hours crying when my friends in Amsterdam sent me screenshots of Gaga wearing my Joe tee. I couldn't believe what was going on. That same night I met her parents and Natali and gave her the shirts as well. They were so sweet.

And there's even more...I'm a lucky b---h ans I'm so happy to have shared so many amazing moments with her.

I just wanna shower her with gifts and give her big hugs cause she's just an amazing woman.

I absolutely love ur stories with her. I just watched the video: you're an artist!!! I also really loved ur weite flower ring..I wish I could make her creative gifts as well and I understand the need to gift her. Just nice when it's sth that special

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

I absolutely love ur stories with her. I just watched the video: you're an artist!!! I also really loved ur weite flower ring..I wish I could make her creative gifts as well and I understand the need to gift her. Just nice when it's sth that special

​Aw thanks, that's so sweet! :hug: How did you notice my ring, you have good eyes! I already have tons more stuff planned to give her in the future. It's the same with my close friends, I love giving them things they really like.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

-The time I discovered Gaga via the Paparazzi music video
-The whole TF, TFM and BTW era
-Applause Video realise
-GUY epic video realise
-Cheek to Cheek era(Especially the Lush Life performance slayage) 
-Oscar Performance
-AHS:Hotel announcement

:air:

OpusDiaboli666

​Aw thanks, that's so sweet! :hug: How did you notice my ring, you have good eyes! I already have tons more stuff planned to give her in the future. It's the same with my close friends, I love giving them things they really like.

It was the first thing that caught my eye actually..oh yeah I thought you would have lots of stuff to give her..I have lots of gifts for her as well even though I'm not that creative but for her I at least always have ideas 

When I was at the artRAVE and she took a sunflower from me during MANiCURE sang into a bit and gave it me back :heart:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Pure Adrenaline

her ass :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

bionic

her ass http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/gaycat.png.992b47d38f09b0ad096f1acf4618aa13.png 

​iconic

buy bionic

yassitscarcass

I think for me it was hearing Paparazzi in the car for the first time.

Pure Adrenaline

​iconic

​do u know ha arse is famous

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived