question

What is your favourite Gaga memory?

bionic

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Listening to  the flawless demo of Bad Romance when it leaked. I love that demo so much! 

Paper Planes

Probably the day of BTW's release, when I came home from school and found it delivered to my house (I was a freshman in high school at the time) and listened to it on repeat while I did my homework. I was so in love with that album :flutter:

delete it fat

bionic

Thanks to whoever tagged this, didn't realise we could retrospectively do it. :gum: 

buy bionic

barcodemonster

The week before/ release of Applause 

I remember obsessively being on ATRL for the week before always trying to find out new info. Back then if anyone remembers the server was a MESS. I was at my grandmas house late at night on ATRL in the summer the week applause debuted and staying up all night. When I heard it for the first time I loved it and remember hearing it on the radio for the first time while driving and it was hard to concentrate and keep calm because my family was in the car. 

scan my barcode

SILENT HILL

One of my many favorite gaga memories is getting up early in the morning with my brother to watch the applause video premiere. We were so excited and were freaking out watching the video. And another would ofcourse be the artrave at sanantonio. It was my first concert ever  

yASSsss

it was when Pop emergency was announced by Gaga out of nowhere.I didn't have internet connection but twitter was sending me Gaga's tweets on my phone,and i totally freaked out about the release.
I had to get the internet,wifi or anything.So i called my friend and asked him to pay for my internet connection.he didn't have money,so i had to give him my father's credit card details :toofunny:
and after 15 minutes or so,i got internet and i finally downloaded Applause and i went completely mad.It was so good and fresh even on the first listen.
My friend and me texted about the song all night,even though he wasn't a Gaga fan but he wanted to know what was all this hype about :troll:

And Also the BTW album release.I first listened to the whole album with my sister and it was great :flutter: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

it was when Pop emergency was announced by Gaga out of nowhere.I didn't have internet connection but twitter was sending me Gaga's tweets on my phone,and i totally freaked out about the release.
I had to get the internet,wifi or anything.So i called my friend and asked him to pay for my internet connection.he didn't have money,so i had to give him my father's credit card details :toofunny:
and after 15 minutes or so,i got internet and i finally downloaded Applause and i went completely mad.It was so good and fresh even on the first listen.
My friend and me texted about the song all night,even though he wasn't a Gaga fan but he wanted to know what was all this hype about :troll:

ñ€â€čThat was kind-of an adventure :laughga:  I was at the hospital when that happened. :spin: 

yASSsss

ñ€â€čThat was kind-of an adventure :laughga:  I was at the hospital when that happened. :spin: 

ñ€â€čyeah, more like a 2 hour adventure :toofunga:
btw,why were u in hospital? :ohno: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ñ€â€čyeah, more like a 2 hour adventure :toofunga:
btw,why were u in hospital? :ohno: 

ñ€â€čI have dengue fever :emo: 

053Timo

For her career: Telephone video; it was SOOOO magical.
For me as fan: Roseland Ballroom show at her birthday in New York (and artRAVE ofc)

Didymus

Almost fainting before the BTWB began out of pure excitement oprah2.gif

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived