Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
musician

Lana Del Rey

Featured Posts

Alan123

Hey everyone, so we know Lana has a million leaked songs and I really don’t know where to start so here are my favorites and I’d like to know which ones do you recommend I listen to based on my taste?

1. Groupie Love

2. Summer Bummer

3. High By The Beach

4. Get Free

5. Salvatore

6. Brooklyn Baby

Villanelle

I know this question is asked to death but does anyone have a (fan made) album of the *best* unreleased Lana songs? I know that's subjective of course, but there's a handful of unreleased songs I love, like Angels Forever, Best American Record, Yes To Heaven...but then there's some I really do not like at all (pre-BTD era I think). I love her "cinematic" sounding stuff like the Honeymoon album.

A lot of the online links are dead. Thanks in advance!

High Princess

This is a bit random, but what albums do you think would be the best to show to grandparents? I really feel like my grandmom in particular would really enjoy her music, but I'm not sure which 1-2 albums I should introduce her with. I was thinking possibly Born To Die and Lust For Life, but I'm really not sure!

AJK273

Hey sistrens does anyone have a good up to date LDR Unreleased collection? Mine is quite outdated and doesn't have any of the new stuff like Your Girl and so on? If someone could help me out PM me please 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Blue Madonna

Does anyone have the L4L instrumentals? I'd love a link please :chica:

Help out a fellow Lana stan :pray:

Lady Gaga ✽ Lana Del Rey ✽ Lorde ✽ Bleachers ✽ Tyler, The Creator ✽ Billie Eilish ✽ Kali Uchis ✽ A$AP Rocky ✽ BØRNS ✽ Frank Ocean