Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely other people will be getting ahold of the album soon then, if somebody who simply works for a CD retailer has gotten it?

Can we just post a link that contains a link of the album?? Instead of just a direct link??? :sweat:

Im not sure that's allowed tbh

Tomorrow I have to wake up really early, I don't have time to search for a DL link, If someone could do me the favor of sending me a link via PM I would be very thankful

:fat:

I'll do so

Surely other people will be getting ahold of the album soon then, if somebody who simply works for a CD retailer has gotten it?

Im not sure that's allowed tbh

:( It's just a lot of PM's for him to be doing though.

:( It's just a lot of PM's for him to be doing though.

Well once a few people have been PM'd and are posting here saying how amazing the album is, then people can PM THOSE people and ask for the link, etc etc etc ;)

wonder how long it'll be till we can't even talk about PM-ing download links :cry:

Can someone pm me the link please T.T

we don't have it yet

J e s s e

Guys, I've got the album, will upload it overnight since my internet isn't that fast and I'm really tired. I've got a long class 2morrow but I'll fit it in.

I copied the physical CD from my work ( I work at the CD/DVD department of the biggest warehouse of Holland) Will do it just like I did with BTW.

It sounds a lot like the previews so don't get your hopes too high...

So it's HQ? Like is it a CD rip? :omg: Still, I'm waiting for the release day. :nails:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Well once a few people have been PM'd and are posting here saying how amazing the album is, then people can PM THOSE people and ask for the link, etc etc etc ;)

I suppose. :)

J e s s e

I'll do so

YOOHOO. My request. :crossed:

Does anyone have the Ride music video audio in HQ? And all the Born to die demos that have leaked? :(

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived