• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans
5 hours ago, Gaga2017 said:

Still waiting on the instrumentals tbh

It'll leak in 2 years like Ultraviolence

iv9uXjw.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
HausOfHarlow

I just got home from seeing Lana live in Orlando! She took a fan request and sang Terrence Loves You, the first live performance except for one radio/interview performance. I think that taking song requests from her fans shows a real passion and devotion to them - I don't know of too many artists who just casually start singing a cappella songs of their fans' favorites. 

Why do you think Lana is doing this??

• 4 weeks later...
Anderson123

Hey everyone, so we know Lana has a million leaked songs and I really don’t know where to start so here are my favorites and I’d like to know which ones do you recommend I listen to based on my taste?

1. Groupie Love

2. Summer Bummer

3. High By The Beach

4. Get Free

5. Salvatore

6. Brooklyn Baby

• 2 weeks later...
Villanelle

I know this question is asked to death but does anyone have a (fan made) album of the *best* unreleased Lana songs? I know that's subjective of course, but there's a handful of unreleased songs I love, like Angels Forever, Best American Record, Yes To Heaven...but then there's some I really do not like at all (pre-BTD era I think). I love her "cinematic" sounding stuff like the Honeymoon album.

A lot of the online links are dead. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
High Princess

This is a bit random, but what albums do you think would be the best to show to grandparents? I really feel like my grandmom in particular would really enjoy her music, but I'm not sure which 1-2 albums I should introduce her with. I was thinking possibly Born To Die and Lust For Life, but I'm really not sure!

• 2 weeks later...
AJK273

Hey sistrens does anyone have a good up to date LDR Unreleased collection? Mine is quite outdated and doesn't have any of the new stuff like Your Girl and so on? If someone could help me out PM me please 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
crisTEAne

did she scrap the album or what? :selena: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• 3 months later...
crisTEAne

uhm, hello? :selena:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Flippy

Well, this thread is much more dead than my love life :selena:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived