💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: "I love Miley and Gaga"

Yanko

Featured Posts

AgusPop

Funny how she brings Gaga up more often now and with such positivity after Gaga is becoming more liked. 

It's fine if Madonna wants to end whatever was going on, I respect that. But the fact it's coming after Gaga is getting so much praise and respect and Madonna's new singles are doing poorly seems suspicious. 

She didn't just speak out over one issue that she thought was ridiculous (BTW/EY), she made it a part of her tour, even going as far as to project Little (cartoon) Monsters on a screen walking around like minions eating up cans of hair bows, lightning bolts, etc. 

Ignoring something and saying nice things isn't "fixing" ****, it's kissing ass. Own up to what you did and then we'll talk about moving on. I'm not here for someone trying to brush their shadiness under a rug for their own selfish reasons.

​:applause: Queen Kayla had spoken

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

All I can say is that most of you need to attend some kind of grudge mangement group therapy :madge:

Kayla

All I can say is that most of you need to attend some kind of grudge mangement group therapy :madge:

​Maybe we can take recommendations from Madonna since she seems to have gotten over her grudge. :fan:

Screenshot2014-03-21014038_zpsd047fdae.p

(that was the image that played behind her while she shadily covered Born This Way- Little Monsters eating up cans of long blonde hair, lightning bolts, and lingerie) ;)

bionic

​Maybe we can take recommendations from Madonna since she seems to have gotten over her grudge. :fan:

(that was the image that played behind her while she shadily covered Born This Way- Little Monsters eating up cans of long blonde hair, lightning bolts, and lingerie) ;)

​It's been three years.

buy bionic

MelbHawker

Hard to read Madonna these days. 

Half the time she's criticising Gaga and the next minute she's preaching women supporting women and loving her contemporaries and all that. It's baffling. 

darkwolf

​Accurate isn't it?

only the queen :legend:

Kayla

​It's been three years.

​I know, I just think it's eyeroll-worthy of Madonna to go from shading (or outright dissing) Gaga to kissing her ass now. I'm not holding a grudge against Madonna, I just think if anyone really wants to make up they need to own up first, or I can't take them seriously. 

daviddarko

​Accurate isn't it?

only the queen :legend:

​So damn accurate :legend:

​​Madonna was just desperate and so jealous because Gaga "stole" "her" gays with Born This way. that's all the truth. and you know it :P and now she only has the old gays

Psychedelic

​​Madonna was just desperate and so jealous because Gaga "stole" "her" gays with Born This way. that's all the truth. and you know it :P and now she only has the old gays

​You must be above 60 then, because she definitely has you!

daviddarko

​You must be above 60 then, because she definitely has you!

​no, I'm 20. :P

btw, I can see you

madhou2.jpg

Psychedelic

​no, I'm 20. :P

btw, I can see you

madhou2.jpg

​Yep, looking fab in my coned-bra corsette!

20? Really??? You sound as bitter, resentful and prejudging as 90!

And that's even an insult for 90 yo's

Archived