💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: "I love Miley and Gaga"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Jeffrey_This_Way

I am fascinated by her even saying Gaga's name.  Interesting!  Keep talking Madonna I'm listening.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

Funny how she brings Gaga up more often now and with such positivity after Gaga is becoming more liked. 

It's fine if Madonna wants to end whatever was going on, I respect that. But the fact it's coming after Gaga is getting so much praise and respect and Madonna's new singles are doing poorly seems suspicious. 

She didn't just speak out over one issue that she thought was ridiculous (BTW/EY), she made it a part of her tour, even going as far as to project Little (cartoon) Monsters on a screen walking around like minions eating up cans of hair bows, lightning bolts, etc. 

Ignoring something and saying nice things isn't "fixing" ****, it's kissing ass. Own up to what you did and then we'll talk about moving on. I'm not here for someone trying to brush their shadiness under a rug for their own selfish reasons.

bionic

If Gaga can 'forgive' Kelly and Sharon Osbourne, I'm sure she can 'forgive' Madonna. Doesn't mean she has to be best friends with her, not forget what happened.

buy bionic

malazam

There's she comming again....lets see what mix she'll put on her next tour... (tell her to change her performance for the next awards gala)

''all these guys''

She is undervaluing Gaga.

:bye:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Dominic

I have really started to warm to Madonna now but I don't think her and Gaga should collab as someone suggested.  Madonna's recent works have been pretty half-hearted and 'basic'. I don't think the two compliment eachother. 

A feud feud doesn't always mean a great Collab. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

She didn't just speak out over one issue that she thought was ridiculous (BTW/EY), she made it a part of her tour, even going as far as to project Little (cartoon) Monsters on a screen walking around like minions eating up cans of hair bows, lightning bolts, etc. 

Ignoring something and saying nice things isn't "fixing" ****, it's kissing ass. Own up to what you did and then we'll talk about moving on. I'm not here for someone trying to brush their shadiness under a rug for their own selfish reasons.

ñ€â€čclock ha Kayla :party: spill the tea

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Sableye

Ok her plan is literally licking Gaga's butt.

:creepflop: 

ñ€â€čSeriously. She just follows the GP I think

Battle 4 Ur Life

Sure.

It's pretty easy to love her now...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived