Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

I need a video of her saying that lol

​It's in the Jonathan Ross episode that hasn't aired yet. :spin:

monketsharona

Fine I'm glad Madonna is trying to repare all the mess she has created... LM vs Madonna's fans is going too far... Honestly I want this mess to end...

Hopefully Madonna and Gaga are going to make up soon ! 

Bellatrix

Fine I'm glad Madonna is trying to repare all the mess she has created... LM vs Madonna's fans is going too far... Honestly I want this mess to end...

Hopefully Madonna and Gaga are going to make up soon ! 

​I agree!

I'm very curious about that plan Madonna said she had

monketsharona

​I agree!

I'm very curious about that plan Madonna said she had

​My guess is a collab (on Gaga's album or something else) or Gaga being invited to sing with her during her tour or a TV performance

I seems Madonna really wants to end this, and I'm fine with this ! Gaga should accept to make up if Madonna call her to make something together ! 

Levine

​My guess is a collab (on Gaga's album or something else) or Gaga being invited to sing with her during her tour or a TV performance

I seems Madonna really wants to end this, and I'm fine with this ! Gaga should accept to make up if Madonna call her to make something together ! 

​"Gaga should accept" (first of all, Gaga should do whatever the f she wants) only if madonna apoligized to her. 

You guys are so annoying on this topic, my god.  Now the b---h is Gaga if she doesn't accept an invitation from madonna? after all she did to her? 

bionic

​It's in the Jonathan Ross episode that hasn't aired yet. :spin:

Does it air tonight?

buy bionic

RBNLM

​"Gaga should accept" (first of all, Gaga should do whatever the f she wants) only if madonna apoligized to her. 

You guys are so annoying on this topic, my god.  Now the b---h is Gaga if she doesn't accept an invitation from madonna? after all she did to her? 

​This. The fact gaga favorited a tweet about what madonna said on rolling stone is enough 

monketsharona

​Where did I say that ??? I just said they should stop this mess, because this fan war became too disrepectful and violent sometime (from both sides). Where is the music and art in all of this ? Where are the values both Madonna and Gaga praise? 

That's just boring and sad.

I just think people are making drama about it. It was ONE issue. Madonna never said Gaga whole career was a copy, just BTW. Don't forget Madonna also praised Lady Gaga many times... Nothing is only black or white...

Well, Joni is much more of a bitter old woman than Madonna:

Joni Mitchell has described Madonna as a turning point towards a more vapid culture in America.

The ‘Blue’ singer told the Los Angeles Times that her own work was set in opposition to the idiocy of how people live in the modern world. ...

“Americans have decided to be stupid and shallow since 1980. Madonna is like Nero; she marks the turning point.â€

Mitchell also accused her contemporaries Janis Joplin and Grace Slick of sleeping with “their whole bands and falling down drunk†and described Bob Dylan as “fake†and “a plagiaristâ€.

Dunk96

Does it air tonight?

​Not for a while actually. She's timing it right to have it play after the release of the second single (Ghosttown).

Archived