Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kylie Minogue + Fernando Garibay making a collaborative album!

Blake

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Sounds good, but I can't manage to ever get excited for a Kylie Minogue album. I mean I think shes cool and I think shes made some good pop tracks, but at the end of the day shes a little too fluffy for me. Shes like a sophisticated and classy Britney Spears, pure pop superficiality without a whole lot else going on but Kylie actually has taste and Britney doesn't. So Britneys like the Walmart to Kylie's Saks Fifth Avenue.

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm still annoyed I wasted my money on Kiss Me Once, I hope this is going to be better.

Jeffrey_This_Way

Sounds good, but I can't manage to ever get excited for a Kylie Minogue album. I mean I think shes cool and I think shes made some good pop tracks, but at the end of the day shes a little too fluffy for me. Shes like a sophisticated and classy Britney Spears, pure pop superficiality without a whole lot else going on but Kylie actually has taste and Britney doesn't. So Britneys like the Walmart to Kylie's Saks Fifth Avenue.

​Very well said!  

Blake

From what I hear from Sayhay insiders, they are working on new music, but it isn't for a proper commercial album. Maybe an EP or another release like the tour songs.

I think Kylie might be willing to experiment with music for fun, like some of her Donconstruction era projects.

​I haven't seen anything like that on SayHey but okay. :lmao: 

^ I'm basing that on comments from Headless Postman and maybe Mach from weeks ago. When the Kylie/Garibay Sleepwalker tracks came out, it was said there would be more Garibay music coming soon, but they discouraged hopes of a new proper studio album in 2015.

Archived