💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea says Twitter made her want to punch people

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

They always go off like this but.. sometime I just think they're right :( Cyberbullying is awful and we're all just humans.

Y'all know that with what Gaga went through, right?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

There's no point leaving Twitter if you're still going to rant about it in every interview. If the interviewer asks about it just say a small comment and then move on.

The interviewer probably asked. Stop. She's just explaining it to them, maybe the interviewer doesn't know what she has said before.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tove Lo

Ya'll are so hateful :smh:

​Everything they say is only because it is Iggy. 

Ladey Gagz

Why is it that every time Iggy Azalea says something you all flock to complain about her complaining? :smh: 

I'd want to punch some people too lol 

​Tbh :lmao: The obsession :rip:

wiltedbliss

​Everything they say is only because it is Iggy. 

Ikr. I'm done replying to anyone, last time was exhausting :smh: Such thick skulls :rip:

Tove Lo

​Tbh :lmao: The obsession :rip:

​They complain about not liking to hear what she says, yet they always come to hear it then complain like they ARE obsessed. 

Ladey Gagz

​They complain about not liking to hear what she says, yet they always come to hear it then complain like they ARE obsessed. 

​Everyone runs in Iggy/Katy/Madonna threads to hate on them :deadbanana:

Tove Lo

​Everyone runs in Iggy/Katy/Madonna threads to hate on them :deadbanana:

​I don't understand people. 

SissyFromSpace

​

There's no point leaving Twitter if you're still going to rant about it in every interview. If the interviewer asks about it just say a small comment and then move on.

​or she says whatever the **** she wants

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

JustPokeHerFace

I can understand her not wanting the negativity to affect her, but I can't help but feel this is a missed opportunity for her as an artist. If she channeled all that anger and emotion into her work, she could have a really sick album. A lot of rap is aggressive in nature, even when there is no anger involve. She doesn't have to sing/rap about things that make her mad, necessarily, but channel that anger into a position of power and strength become inspired. It sounds like she is trying to inhibit her natural impulses when she is in the studio. Why? Fuel that out into the songs. 

​I think this could actually be productive. Many artists in the past have used strong emotions (anger, grief, heartbreak, joy) to make killer albums, she should try it too.

FrankGutz

Why is everyone hating her so much? like, i really don't get it, & why u have to deal with **** & all of this hate just because you are famous?? that's BULL****!! Famous or not, hate & this comments are annoying, being famous do not give "special non human powers" stop that stupid bull**** of:

weak tbh. if she wanted to get in the entertainment industry, she should've been prepared for a couple of blows :manicure:

​srsly??

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD

Wow, let's get famous and complain about it :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Goosey

No wonder, I would too. Hundreds of simpletons were criticizing her for her race every day. :fail:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Archived